Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Circlejerking is good

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Haters say about it like something absolutely evil. Yee go out meet with different people, hear differentopinions. Well I did that, it sometimes bit of interesting, but in long run - it is tiresome, as results just in lots of arguing, as I enlightened man of culture and rarely meet someone who can speak words of non-cucked enlightenment. So can be said that so praised "meeting different people" can even give more harm than use for so cultured and unfitting into cucked society man of culture like me

And especially harm can be lack of circlejerk in dark and hard times of life, like when my last crush was deflorated by fuckboy. How much it was necessary in that time to have good cutured friend for circlejerked hating on femoids and searching for new girls, who maybe not fail, or fail less than that stupid whore. But instead I had uncultured simpmaxxed debil, who gave no circlejerked support, but always we were just arguing, he trying put me down, break my spirit of searching young cute girls, so instead I would go for ugly roastie, and that to level he pised me of so much, that gave PTSD. Different people, they say, nachui

lets fap to lolis

And also tfu on my debil former "best friend" and other cuck and thot degenerates, I prefer to be hatefull misogynist incel, than go for females who too old, too ugly, and too uncultured

Spitonfag

Last edited:
Interesting way to think about it

Agreed, i love circle jerks, tbh. What's the point of hearing different opinions, when you already know, that they're wrong?

Nevermind just testing something

@Chad

Didn't read, but the title sounds gay.

Sometimes yea