Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media CITIES SKYLINES: City layout planning tips.

that game takes too much effort and game knowledge for a casual playa like me to enjoy

that game takes too much effort and game knowledge for a casual playa like me to enjoy
It's a pain in the ass, that's true. But the satisfaction of completing a town cannot be compared to anything else (a city, however, can take more time with hundredths of assets). I'm more interested in the railway network planning, though.

I just like to optimize the traffic, lanes n shit

I like the (relative) simplicity of the simcity 2000-3000 era, IMO the sweet spot between customization and complexity

I dont play this shit

those lazy ass devs still using the manual public transport approach

public transport should be automated like how it is in the simcity series. idk why they dont add it. when they developed cs1 they didnt have the resources, but now they do.

extremely tedious to add and modify transport lines. way too much micro management.

and whats worse is many idiots think its a good feature.........