Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Classic cuck (read what he has as his bio)

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
Bluepilled, delusional old MF with pathetic pictures follows only young fo1ds and really thinks one will "love" him...

Man how I'd love to make him and similar men envious. If this guy would see me IRL he'd stare at me or some shit bc I look so weird

If only I turned into chad, got a cute gf and made him and other such CUCKS envious... how sweet would victory taste I wonder?

Screenshot 2023 11 29 at 221655

Screenshot 2023 11 29 at 225701

Screenshot 2023 11 29 at 222212

:feelspuke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: :feelspuke:

Last edited:
What is this creature? Looks like a genuine serial killer.

most likely a troll account

Unlikely. I've done some "research" and there are many such men / SIMPS (!) on instagram who lust after foids
Such OLD HORNY CUCKS really exist

He is a serial killer, 100% :feelshaha:

screenshot-2023-11-29-at-22-57-01-png.974770

Why do old perverts always have one picture with their tongue sticking out?

Lol they exist , they are called sugar daddies and these cucks earn over 300-400K $ doing overtime in their blue collar jobs working on the city sewer systems, diesel mechanics for construction machinary etc etc (which by the way I would advise the young cels to to as trades instead of collage because the boomers are retiring) . They spoil young foids , for a foid at uni $1000 is alot, for the cuck boomer thats just his overtime and weekend bonus

Who of you let his father on instagram?

>290 followers
meanwhile fat landwhale goblina has more than 5k followers and 1M in her bank from her OF

If not troll, pure desperation given his age

How tf has he made it this long?

Impressive, in a way (that way being the worst way).

Lol they exist , they are called sugar daddies and these cucks earn over 300-400K $ doing overtime in their blue collar jobs working on the city sewer systems, diesel mechanics for construction machinary etc etc (which by the way I would advise the young cels to to as trades instead of collage because the boomers are retiring) . They spoil young foids , for a foid at uni $1000 is alot, for the cuck boomer thats just his overtime and weekend bonus
Very true

He looks like a pathetic faggot but he'll probably get a early 20's foid to fuck him after he buys her dinner and a Gucci handbag

Lookism on an incel forum. Normies.is. JFL

You faggots don't even realize that you're doing the same thing holes do to men on the reg.
Indeed :feelsaww: What I said was 100%, Not a joke, and 100% not related to his facial expressions :feelsaww: At all.

You are totally correct that I was doing a lookism. Completely unironically :feelsaww: 1000% Not joking at all.
As serious as a human can be. Absolutely no irony meant whatsoever. It was so serious that, that I can't even smile anymore :feelsaww: Except just now when I did there. But I honestly can't smile anymore.

I'm a really cryptic, complex and abstract person, so I understand if anyone that thought I was joking. I totally wasn't. 100% serious :feelsaww: It can be difficult to tell. You have to really read between the lines to be able to tell that I was being 1000% serious.

(Next time I will put "I'm joking", so I don't induce your vagina to having your period early)

Looks like me when im old

Indeed :feelsaww: What I said was 100%, Not a joke, and 100% not related to his facial expressions :feelsaww: At all.

You are totally correct that I was doing a lookism. Completely unironically :feelsaww: 1000% Not joking at all.
As serious as a human can be. Absolutely no irony meant whatsoever. It was so serious that, that I can't even smile anymore :feelsaww: Except just now when I did there. But I honestly can't smile anymore.

I'm a really cryptic, complex and abstract person, so I understand if anyone that thought I was joking. I totally wasn't. 100% serious :feelsaww: It can be difficult to tell. You have to really read between the lines to be able to tell that I was being 1000% serious.

(Next time I will put "I'm joking", so I don't induce your vagina to having your period early)
Schrodinger's shitpost.

Please find the nearest rooftop and swan dive off of it.

He looks like a pathetic faggot but he'll probably get a early 20's foid to fuck him after he buys her dinner and a Gucci handbag
Why would that happen? He doesn’t even look rich though.

Old man discovers social media kek

Lookism on an incel forum. Normies.is. JFL

You faggots don't even realize that you're doing the same thing holes do to men on the reg.
I considered this before I posted it. Then I looked at the photos and went "nah". Sticking your tongue out like that and doing this degenerate shit is creepy.

I considered this before I posted it. Then I looked at the photos and went "nah". Sticking your tongue out like that and doing this degenerate shit is creepy.
It is degenerate and creepy, but "serial killer?"