Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL (Classic) "I'm a mod" This is what IT users, simps, "I'm what you would call a Chad" types are like IRL

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
I heard that same dude went and banned everyone who talked about it, lmao.

he seems aspie as fuck. just lol at him doing that awkward stiff hand raise motion while facing the camera. such a beta way of trying to initiate physical contact

I don't think guys like this will ever fully be able to comprehend the gravity of the blackpill. she can find hundreds of other lonely basement dwellers to moderate her chat and send her money. he is worth nothing to her. and yet he's still deluded enough to think she would want to touch him jfl

Last edited:
She wont even touch him with gloves on. Its so over for him and his superiority complex.
he seems aspie as fuck. just lol at him doing that awkward stiff hand raise motion while facing the camera. such a beta way of trying to initiate physical contact

I don't think guys like this will ever fully be able to comprehend the gravity of the blackpill. she can find hundreds of other lonely basement dwellers to moderate her chat and send her money. he is worth nothing to her. and yet he's still deluded enough to think she would want to touch him jfl
Women hate physical contact with most men. And this dude is pure genetic trash

this is so cringe holy fuck.
who the fuck initiates contact like that?

if you really want to talk to her, just ask about the weather and then say some outrageous shit like "nice tits cunt" . 100% better than trying to be smooth and cringy.
Just look at the dude, what the fuck is he doing?

Brutal modpill,how he can simp after this lol.

he'll still simp. Simps never stop

he should kill himself

"Biggest D of the day" biggest V more like it.

Apparently he still moderates her chat. Donates subscriptions and calls people Incels when they bring the matter up before banning them :feelsclown:

From this day forth, I'll assume every twitch/youtube/discord/reddit moderator resembles that cuck.

This is the guy that calls you Incel.

source.gif
wVSzTcM.gif