Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Clean living beta males

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
-doesn't order food, cooks his own food
-goes to the gym 3x per week

-doesn't smoke
-drinks only once a week

-goes to bed early, wakes up early
-works hard at his wage cuck job

Whats the end result of this from all the guys I see doing this for many years. They are still the same beta male with no gf as at the start. And still the same as beta males who don't do clean living.

-doesn't order food, cooks his own food
-goes to the gym 3x per week

-doesn't smoke
-drinks only once a week

-goes to bed early, wakes up early
-works hard at his wage cuck job

Whats the end result of this from all the guys I see doing this for many years. They are still the same beta male with no gf as at the start. And still the same as beta males who don't do clean living.
I drink and smoke and cook my own meals, I eat vegetables and play videogames, I eat D and C vitamins and im overall healthy!

Im an Alpha male trapped in a beta male shell of a body!

I drink and smoke and cook my own meals, I eat vegetables and play videogames, I eat D and C vitamins and im overall healthy!

They would tell you to cut out the drinking and remind you daily of the dangers of the smoking. And cut down on the video games and get more exercise. Also go to bed early.

They would tell you to cut out the drinking and remind you daily of the dangers of the smoking. And cut down on the video games and get more exercise. Also go to bed early.
I sleep at 12 every night, Unless i have to finish something with a brocel maybe a movie

I'm a straightedgecel because of the age pill. I'm ugly obviously and I don't want to further damage my body and be that creepy old uncle later.

"it's the journey not the destination bro"