Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What routine do you guys follow?

Serpents reign

Serpents reign

Mythic
★★
I assume that everybody here has their own little routine because they obviously are not living fun exciting lives socializing with many people and it also depends on whether you guys are still living at home or not or if you guys are wage slaving or on NEET BUX whether it is or not or what you do I am not here to judge I am just trying to understand how you guys live I live a very minimalistic life myself but I feel as if I become unorganized and totally addicted to drugs but I still manage a full work week and I keep my place clean and I try to make the best use of my time learning things on the internet on top of that I masturbate and try to sleep as much as I can

wake up - rot in front of pc - sleep

LDAR, if that can even be counted as a routine.

Wake up - rot in bed until smartphone battery is empty - get up.
So usually it takes two to three hours to get up, because I rot in front of smartphone screen before going to bed too and total battery time is 9 hours.
So, to go sleep it takes six hours.

I brush my teeth every morning. If for whatever reason I am unable to it's very difficult for me to function throughout the day. I'd rather get by on no sleep than with a dirty mouth all day.

Wake up, feel depression and hatred take over my heart, fall asleep many hours later to a set of comforting fantasies featuring a world less cruel and miserable.

I wake up and brush my teeth and have my breakfast.
I go back to my dark room

NEET at the moment, my whole day routine is 3 things
>morning: [exercise] then shower
exercise is either weightlifting (monday, wednesday, friday) or cardio - running a 5K or cycling 1 hour (tuesday, thrusday, saturday)
>evening: study japanese for 30 minutes
>night: read 30 minutes before bed

I've been looking for a full time job for months but I don't envision it will have any significant impact in my routine

NEET at the moment, my whole day routine is 3 things
>morning: [exercise] then shower
exercise is either weightlifting (monday, wednesday, friday) or cardio - running a 5K or cycling 1 hour (tuesday, thrusday, saturday)
>evening: study japanese for 30 minutes
>night: read 30 minutes before bed

I've been looking for a full time job for months but I don't envision it will have any significant impact in my routine
Mogs me, i wish I could give up my 7 inches of height to you so u can ascend. I only work, use phone and pc most of the time.

wake up
take shit
go back to sleep

Idk , there's not a set routine of things i do the same every day, it varies but mainly just different coping methods depending on my mood.

Wake up at 8, take jewpills, rot on xbox all day, take 8 pm jewpills, sleep.

Repeat

Wake up, go to work, browse. is, listen to some music, maybe go for a walk, and sleep. The next day is mostly the same as the previous one, with a small variance.

Eat toast with jam, sometime cheese, and tea. Then smoke a small joint because to save money. Then browse shitty websites to kill the next hours. Then eat whatever food my mum has made. Then browse some more. then go to my apartment and play RuneScape. Then watch tiktok live asmr and try sleep. But I can't sleep nowadays.

Mogs me, i wish I could give up my 7 inches of height to you so u can ascend. I only work, use phone and pc most of the time.
I wouldn't take it currybro. what's the point of ascending when whichever walking abortion clinic lets me put my dick inside her only let me hit because [individual] meets [height requirement]? it's no different from prostitution when there's no connection

I try to compose my routine with things that make me productive, happier and healthier
Beats laying around stewing in pure misery and defeatism