Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Climate Change is a hoax

Is Climate Change a hoax

• Yes, it is entirely politically motivated

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • No, the science is real but it's only for taxing us more

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • No, the science is real and I care about muh planet

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • No, it's real but give me that Armageddon already. Chaos yay!

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters
FeminismsCancer

FeminismsCancer

काली गोली
★★★★★
As there is so much fake news and you can also not trust the internet I can't even really say whether the science is sound or not but I can at least say that I think no matter if it is real or not it is politically motivated and the outcome if it were real is really not going to be as catastrophic as they make it seem, nor should we even care if it was.
The main idea behind it is for the UN (that feminist enabling scum commie organisation) to raise a new global tax of about €400 billion / year.

Denying climate change is also politcally motivated. (Mostly huge companies that hate environmental regulations because it can be quite expensive,Rich people and politicians do not profit from climate change and feminist scumbags do not have that much influence ). The scientific consensus atm is that climate change happens.(Science does not care about companies and political agendas as long as they are not funded by industries and they should be peer reviewed) Liars get easily discredited in most scientific fields. The question is how fast climate change actually happens

https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/ = This article has many sources that you can fact check.

Whatever most people do not like facts

1309_consensus-graphic-2015-768px.jpg

Temperature data from four international science institutions. All show rapid warming in the past few decades and that the last decade has been the warmest on record. Data sources: NASA's Goddard Institute for Space Studies, NOAA National Climatic Data Center, Met Office Hadley Centre/Climatic Research Unit and the Japanese Meteorological Agency.

Multiple studies published in peer-reviewed scientific journals1 show that 97 percent or more of actively publishing climate scientists agree*: Climate-warming trends over the past century are extremely likely due to human activities. In addition, most of the leading scientific organizations worldwide have issued public statements endorsing this position. The following is a partial list of these organizations, along with links to their published statements and a selection of related resources.

Topkek

Facade said:
Denying climate change is also politcally motivated. (Mostly huge companies that hate environmental regulations because it can be quite expensive,Rich people and politicians do not profit from climate change and feminist scumbags do not have that much influence ). The scientific consensus atm is that climate change happens.(Science does not care about companies and political agendas as long as they are not funded by industries and are not peer reviewed) Liars get easily discredited in most scientific fields. The question is how fast climate change actually happens

https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/ = This article has many sources that you can fact check.

Whatever most people do not like facts

JFL if you think there aren't lobbies that profit from the official narrative. Even oil companies have already heavily invested in alt technologies. The global €400 bn tax is also every leftist's wet dream. 
Stop the teehee Science sneers too, most academics are heavily leftist leaning. you wouldn't get funding if you didn't back the Narrative.

FeminismsCancer said:
JFL if you think there aren't lobbies that profit from the official narrative. Even oil companies have already heavily invested in alt technologies. The global €400 bn tax is also every leftist's wet dream. 
Stop the teehee Science sneers too, most academics are heavily leftist leaning. you wouldn't get funding if you didn't back the Narrative.

Look at the graph lul.

I want the Chaos tbh because it can erase humanity and our planet can heal itself in a few thousands years lol

Facade said:
Look at the graph lul.

I want the Chaos tbh because it can erase humanity and our planet can heal itself in a few thousands years lol

The graph proves nothing. yes I see a line steadily rising but why should I trust the authors of the graph?

FeminismsCancer said:
The graph proves nothing. yes I see a line steadily rising but why should I trust the authors of the graph?

Everything is mindless speculation without real data and you can say that for almost everything "Why should I trust *insert name*"
I agree that nobody should charge anyone more for it but just saying "muh hoax" is stupid. Climate change and AI can kill humanity once and for all.(Lifefuel) You can check and compare the data) Just become a scientist and conduct your own research if you trust nobody. What we say here will not matter anyway because it will ultimately happen sooner or later

Facade said:
Everything is mindless speculation without real data and you can say that for almost everything "Why should I trust *insert name*"
I agree that nobody should charge anyone more for it but just saying "muh hoax" is stupid. Climate change and AI can kill humanity once and for all.(Lifefuel) You can check and compare the data) Just become a scientist and conduct your own research if you trust nobody. What we say here will not matter anyway because it will ultimately happen sooner or later

That's the thing which is untestable now, I can't go back to 1800 and measure myself and then fast forward to now and measure and make sure my measurement was also not influenced by surrounding infrastructure which changed drastically ever since.Also correlation is not causation. There is no evidence that it is CO2 which increased the temperature and not the other way. There is no evidence that it is human caused.

It's real and politically motivated. Temp data since ~1930 is real and not concocted by Statesmen. Earth is warming. However, the warming is far from significant enough to cause any harm. We're talking thousands of years until there could be a major effect. Also, there is no proof that humans are significantly causing it, and even if there were, 80 years is an infinitesimal sample size to conclude anything.

I'm a weather nerd that's wasted thousands of hours on this shit.

Grotesque said:
It's real and politically motivated. Temp data since ~1930 is real and not concocted by Statesmen. Earth is warming. However, the warming is far from significant enough to cause any harm. We're talking thousands of years until there could be a major effect. Also, there is no proof that humans are significantly causing it, and even if there were, 80 years is an infinitesimal sample size to conclude anything.

Not to mention that in a period of 100 years so many other catastrophes can happen (mega volcanoes, mega earthquakes, mega tsunamis, asteroids etc) which would undo what little effort costs so much tax money of today's generations for future generations.

FeminismsCancer said:
That's the thing which is untestable now, I can't go back to 1800 and measure myself and then fast forward to now and measure and make sure my measurement was also not influenced by surrounding infrastructure which changed drastically ever since.Also correlation is not causation. There is no evidence that it is CO2 which increased the temperature and not the other way. There is no evidence that it is human caused.

Caused? Maybe but not certainly but we at least contribute to it and make it stronger than it should be .Methane is much more potent when it comes to climate change though.

Climate change is actually better for our planet.Humanity can do much worse things and we will ultimately fail to prevent it

Whatever you have your opinion and I have my opinion and this will be an endless debate of convincing the other side without success. I have stated my opinion and reasoning.

https://www.climate.gov/news-features/videos/history-earths-temperature-1880 There 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_temperature_record  ( methodical thermometer-based records exist since the 1850)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proxy_(climate) = Scientific method to reconstruct tempatures

At least we can agree that feminist political cunts are trash 

I will leave this thread now bye

Facade said:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_temperature_record  ( methodical thermometer-based records exist since the 1850)
Yes, but records from the 19th century are really dodgy and not trustworthy.

Grotesque said:

I can pretty much agree(Especially and the causation part because it is really not sure) but I think that the rising methane production will make it actually harmful.

FeminismsCancer said:
Not to mention that in a period of 100 years so many other catastrophes can happen (mega volcanoes, mega earthquakes, mega tsunamis, asteroids etc) which would undo what little effort costs so much tax money of today's generations for future generations.

WW3

People who claim it to be a hoax are most likely claiming that for patisanship reasons.

Kointo said:
People who claim it to be a hoax are most likely claiming that for patisanship reasons.

Elaborate?

I hope the planet get struck by a massive comet moving too fast to be detected.

FeminismsCancer said:
Elaborate?

They denounce it as a hoax because their party is in favor of denouncing it. The right/capitalists don't want their industries interrupted at all costs.

FeminismsCancer said:
As there is so much fake news and you can also not trust the internet I can't even really say whether the science is sound or not but I can at least say that I think no matter if it is real or not it is politically motivated and the outcome if it were real is really not going to be as catastrophic as they make it seem, nor should we even care if it was.
The main idea behind it is for the UN (that feminist enabling scum commie organisation) to raise a new global tax of about €400 billion / year.
I would say it's real but most of it is not man made or we'd be dead already.

Kointo said:
They denounce it as a hoax because their party is in favor of denouncing it. The right/capitalists don't want their industries interrupted at all costs.

That's supposing that the left or clean energy industries can't have vested interests too.
Also, as consumers we should prefer no increased energy costs as it kills purchasing power.

FeminismsCancer said:
Also correlation is not causation. There is no evidence that it is CO2 which increased the temperature and not the other way.

CO2 increase could be because of temperature increase?

Well we know that mankind has burned massive amounts of fossil fuels especially in the last century, which without any doubt increased the CO2 in the atmosphere.
We also know for a fact that CO2 is a greenhouse gas that reflects infrared light, in this case back to the earth causing global warming.
You could maybe argue that warming causes CO2 increase as well (explenation needed), so the situation would be a downwards spiral, but claiming that the CO2 increase is mainly caused by warming and that there is no causation in the opposite direction makes no sense

Indari said:
I hope the planet get struck by a massive comet moving too fast to be detected.

NUKE THIS SHIT PLANET.

R2vMOjg.gif

You'd be insane to believe climate change isn't real.

Erenor said:
CO2 increase could be because of temperature increase?

Well we know that mankind has burned massive amounts of fossil fuels especially in the last century, which without any doubt increased the CO2 in the atmosphere.
We also know for a fact that CO2 is a greenhouse gas that reflects infrared light, in this case back to the earth causing global warming.
You could maybe argue that warming causes CO2 increase as well (explenation needed), so the situation would be a downwards spiral, but claiming that the CO2 increase is mainly caused by warming and that there is no causation in the opposite direction makes no sense

The oceans could be warming first due to volcanic activity or other geothermal sources, thereby reducing its ability to dissolve carbonic acid. It could be anything really.

jagged0 said:
You'd be insane to believe climate change isn't real.

Yet it was renamed from global warming to climate change because the narrative didn't fit always.

FeminismsCancer said:
That's supposing that the left or clean energy industries can't have vested interests too.
Also, as consumers we should prefer no increased energy costs as it kills purchasing power.

Both parties have their own interests in mind, but global warming has been scientifically proven by many reputable sources.

Kointo said:
Both parties have their own interests in mind, but global warming has been scientifically proven by many reputable sources.

So you're fine with paying up for it to satisfy the global left's appetite for taxes to fund UN women empowerment programs?

FeminismsCancer said:
So you're fine with paying up for it to satisfy the global left's appetite for taxes to fund UN women empowerment programs?

Huh? I don't care about that.

Kointo said:
Huh? I don't care about that.

But why? They will spread feminist lunacy to the last places where you can get a mail order bride.
Also, nobody can cheer loss of money.

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/u-n-s-global-warming-fraudsters-are-more-interested-in-climate-cash-than-climate-change/

FeminismsCancer said:
But why? They will spread feminist lunacy to the last places where you can get a mail order bride.
Also, nobody can cheer loss of money.

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/u-n-s-global-warming-fraudsters-are-more-interested-in-climate-cash-than-climate-change/

Let it all burn.

Anyways, I'm not talking about politics. I'm talking about this scientifically.

The Jews caused global warming, meaning Poland caused global warming.

Winged Hussar said:
The Jews caused global warming, meaning Poland caused global warming.

Poland is Slavic though.

Kointo said:
Poland is Slavic though.

If you knew world fucking history, you’d know the Jews immigrated to Poland because of persecution. While Poland was Catholic, they tolerated other religions, causing a large Jewish minority.

Winged Hussar said:
If you knew world fucking history, you’d know the Jews immigrated to Poland because of persecution. While Poland was Catholic, they tolerated other religions, causing a large Jewish minority.

Was this before or after ww2?

I’m talking from the 1100s to the 1600s, up until Poland was completely annexed.

Climate change is real and humans are causing it. Enjoy the decline boyos.

Winged Hussar said:

I’m talking from the 1100s to the 1600s, up until Poland was completely annexed.

Did the Jews breed with the already existing Slavs? Probably.

So I could be part Jewish then?

If your Polish/Lithuanian (like me), you probably have some Jewish blood in ya. You and I are the reason why global warming exists.

Winged Hussar said:
If your Polish/Lithuanian (like me), you probably have some Jewish blood in ya. You and I are the reason why global warming exists.

No one ethnic group created global warming. It's happening because of the emissions released into the atmosphere.

Kointo said:
No one ethnic group created global warming. It's happening because of the emissions released into the atmosphere.

That's the leftist narrative but I don't believe it. It's a sham.

FeminismsCancer said:
That's the leftist narrative but I don't believe it. It's a sham.

It's the scientific narrative. Why are you so reluctant?

It's a communist lie.

Kointo said:
It's the scientific narrative. Why are you so reluctant?

It's the leftist narrative. There is no longer such a thing as Science. There are government funded research centres. I have seen a post of yours where you admitted being a leftist btw. Why? The left is our worst enemy.

Incelibate anarchist said:
It's a communist lie.

Claiming it to be a hoax is a capitalist lie. Neither side of the government has your interests in mind. They're both susceptible to lying.

FeminismsCancer said:
It's the leftist narrative. There is no longer such a thing as Science. There are government funded research centres. I have seen a post of yours where you admitted being a leftist btw. Why? The left is our worst enemy.

I never admitted that. Are you talking about the political compass? I got left libertarian on that because I gave answers that would benefit me.

Examples:

NEETbux

Legalizing recreational marijuana

I have no conservative or traditional values

Kointo said:
Claiming it to be a hoax is a capitalist lie. Neither side of the government has your interests in mind. They're both susceptible to lying.

It's a lie created by red China to weaken American industy's through heavy handed regulation.  And the left has allowed this to happen on purpose.

Kointo said:

I never admitted that. Are you talking about the political compass? I got left libertarian on that because I gave answers that would benefit me.

Examples:

NEETbux

Legalizing recreational marijuana

I have no conservative or traditional values

I forgot the exact context but yeah it could've been that, plus you said in this thread that climate denial is a capitalist lie which is something a commie would typically say.

FeminismsCancer said:
I forgot the exact context but yeah it could've been that, plus you said in this thread that climate denial is a capitalist lie which is something a commie would typically say.

One of them's right and one of them's wrong. I'd go with the side that has scientific evidence over "hey wii cood use sum gloabel wermin today. Its feezin!"

Kointo said:
One of them's right and one of them's wrong. I'd go with the side that has scientific evidence over "hey wii cood use sum gloabel wermin today. Its feezin!"

How do you know they are right? Because the MSM said it?

FeminismsCancer said:
How do you know they are right? Because the MSM said it?

I don't watch mainstream media. I just lean towards the scientific explanation.

Kointo said:
I don't watch mainstream media. I just lean towards the scientific explanation.

You keep reframing the discussion in your favour by saying "scientific " as to make me seem dumb.
How do you know they aren't lying with manipulated data?
It's not science at all, it's politics.

FeminismsCancer said:
You keep reframing the discussion in your favour by saying "scientific " as to make me seem dumb.
How do you know they aren't lying with manipulated data?
It's not science at all, it's politics.

Maybe. Dunno. It's more than what the right is providing though.

640px-Global_Temperature_Anomaly.svg.png

If what you say is true about manipulated data then we wouldn't be able to trust the numbers on anything.

Kointo said:
Maybe. Dunno. It's more than what the right is providing though.

640px-Global_Temperature_Anomaly.svg.png

If what you say is true about manipulated data then we wouldn't be able to trust the numbers on anything.

There are no vested interests in proving gravity or electromagnetism wrong.
I'll change my strategy because you seem heavily invested in believing the official narrative.
Do you care about muh planet? Do you wish the west to pay a tax that will help fund poor countries to educate the girl child and keep her away from early marriage? Because that's what's at play here.

FeminismsCancer said:
Do you care about muh planet?

I don't care, no.

FeminismsCancer said:
There are no vested interests in proving gravity or electromagnetism wrong.

Because what would they gain from proving them wrong? Also they're already concretely woven into education and the minds of everyone, so they won't have an easy time disproving the existence of gravity or electromagnetism.