[Soy] CNN anchor "woman are the smartest of the sexes and they always have been, the world would be better if they ran things"

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

@1:10
This is coming from a gay black fake news anchor that gets fucked by Jewish men. Really makes you think:kys::kys::kys:

Azaylias

Azaylias

ϟϟ 卐 ϟϟ
-
women are smarter because they get better grades in an education system that blatantly favors and works for them!!11

SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

Colez Biker Gang
-
Black men are getting soyed lately

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
pisses me off why are everyone these so fucking cucked, ethnics worshiping whites men worshiping women etc? lmao imagine thrashing your own fucking kind like this its so pathetic and fucking disgusting, traitors are some of the worst morons around.and this cuckolded bluepilled faggot t doesn't even benefit from this moronic treachery against his own gender. It wont make girls want to cut his straight cis dee off anymore than not doing so. It wont make foids nto hate all straight cis males. Hes still a fucking cuck loser. Fuck every single member of any group that's inherent and irreversible (race, xy chromosome group, etc) that chooses to support his enemies and attack his mates.

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Theyre trying to femenize men so we dont stand up or fight back when FEMA comes knocking
1527434658138-png.88335
jew-stereotype-jpg.88336
20190206_000602-jpg.88337

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

here to save m'lady from da niceguys!!!! xDDDDDD
-
women are dumb and useless, all women should be in the kitchen like they belong

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Youth ends at NW2. Life ends at NW3.
-
Civilizations would collapse and return to the jungle if women were in charge for even one generation. They are LITERALLY the enemy of civilization jfl at some cucks’ stupidity

Jal16

Jal16

A face that can cure nymphomania
-
A literal nigger faggot

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

Major
-
Black men are getting soyed lately
I blame soylent, chemicals in water and air and wifi/mobile phone radiation everywhere which are well known for lowering testosterone and making men infertile, within 5-15 years humanity will get infertile since ((((5G towers)))) will be build into lamps everywhere and it will literally fry our sperm cells and give us cancers and various sicknesses. Then jews will import even more immigrants who aren't exposed as much to radiation and are fertile. That's how western world will die.

A 2014 study [7] showed that rats exposed to radio frequency radiation experienced reduced sperm production and mobility, disorders of circadian rhythms, and reduced testosterone levels.
In a 2010 study [8] rats that were exposed to 60 minutes a day of cell phone radiation resulted in a significant decrease in testosterone. In the paper, the researchers concluded that “
long-term exposure to mobile phone radiation leads to a reduction in serum testosterone levels.”
  • Sperm quality has plunged over 60% in the last 50 years;
  • Since WWII, the incidence of testicular cancer has increased quadrupled;
  • 30 million men in America have trouble getting or maintaining an erection; and,
  • In the 30 years since we’ve been using cell phones, testosterone levels have been halved.
What are you doing if you don't wearing foil around your head and genitals. JFL if you aren't foilmaxxxing in 2k19.

Last edited:
acnescarcel

acnescarcel

Luminary
-
lol at taking this drunkards degenerate advice

Remyx

Remyx

★★★★★
-
Stopped reading at CNN

ChronicPaincel

ChronicPaincel

Shamancel
-
Theyre trying to femenize men so we dont stand up or fight back when FEMA comes knocking
View attachment 88335View attachment 88336View attachment 88337
I blame soylent, chemicals in water and air and wifi/mobile phone radiation everywhere which are well known for lowering testosterone and making men infertile, within 5-15 years humanity will get infertile since ((((5G towers)))) will be build into lamps everywhere and it will literally fry our sperm cells and give us cancers and various sicknesses. Then jews will import even more immigrants who aren't exposed as much to radiation and are fertile. That's how western world will die.

What are you doing if you don't wearing foil around your head and genitals. JFL if you aren't foilmaxxxing in 2k19.
Very high IQ ngl tbhtbh

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Tool of Agony
-
Civilizations would collapse and return to the jungle if women were in charge for even one generation. They are LITERALLY the enemy of civilization jfl at some cucks’ stupidity
Personally I wish we could do away with civilization and all of the deep seated issues it has caused and still causes today. I doubt the natural order would last long though, there’s always some parasite ready to exploit a group of slack jawed morons

Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
-
women are smarter because they get better grades in an education system that blatantly favors and works for them!!11
JFL at the education system being used to gauge intellect tbh.

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

Non-Entity
-
men predominate the higher and lower end of the IQ scale, the average women is smarter than the average man tbh but it is the higher IQ ppl (mostly men) who create the technologies which change the way we live

MSCW

MSCW

facially challenged
-
I don't care of the opinion of a puppet. A black fag who has a white bf.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

-
they keep saying that stuff and it's so incredibly stupid and indulgent of women. none of this would even exist if they "ran things". nothing.

W

Warmest Black

Commander
-
What he said was incredibly sexist.

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

LifePill Dispenser
-
They DO run things.
Women doesn't run things. They have men backing them. Even the most gynocentric female 'leaders' are puppets and go to their overlord (a man) for advises.

Anything actually run by women tend to collapse quickly and violently.

An example is German President. She goes to her male supervisors for running assistance, even though Germany is collapsing slowly, if she runs it on her own Germany will collapse within a month.

AutisticCopecel

AutisticCopecel

a coping autist tries to not rope
-
the world would be (((better))) indeed

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
CNN is a joke. I don’t even consider it a source of news.

Source of memes is more accurate.

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Hanging On
-
@FemaleInventionsLOL

Foids can’t run their own lives without being complete wrecks, running society without male supervision would be absolute suicide.

Juxtaposition6

Juxtaposition6

Degenerate
-

@1:10
This is coming from a gay black fake news anchor that gets fucked by Jewish men. Really makes you think:kys::kys::kys:
We'll still be living in the jungles/deserts/whatever in bellow-poverty line conditions if ifomen ran things.

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

Mοdcel
-

Why wouldn't you wear foil around your chest and torso? Once you get cancer in one organ it is quite easy for it to metastasise into every other one. Use your brain and get a full body foil suit.

WithoutMe

WithoutMe

/ / / \(0_0)/ \ \ \
-
They DO run things.
women control men
men work for women, without men to work the world would collapse

the black dog

the black dog

Officer
-
They'd put us all in camps.

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
CNN is fake news by gay jews

Supreme being

Supreme being

It's a cruel world
-
his words mean nothing

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Wizard
-
main-qimg-e3a75fc210c089f8562259e7a91cc646-c-jpg.88504

See where the line is drawn?

Only around that point can someone be considered more than a dumb ape

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Wizard
-
I had never looked at stats before but I always assumed them to be the dumber gender.
Theyre not dumber on the average. Its just that there are many more smart men than there are smart women

Mainländer

Mainländer

For JB wives and a future for high-T men.
-
men predominate the higher and lower end of the IQ scale, the average women is smarter than the average man tbh but it is the higher IQ ppl (mostly men) who create the technologies which change the way we live

MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Toxic Misogynist™ with a Bad Personality™
-
“wOmEn aRe SmArTeR” ...even though virtually every single invention and scientific discovery and every engineering accomplishment and every work of art or literature or music ever has been the work of a man.

Oh, but they get 10% higher grades on average because teachers are biased towards them and let them off with murder and then they study feminist dance theory for 4 years at Collegewhich earns them a government-funded non-job at the government bullshit agency.

“Smarter”

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
Cuck News Network at it again

N

Nemo9065

Officer
-
The bull curve proves there are far more smarter men then women

TheIncelStaresBack

TheIncelStaresBack

Officer
-
i wish i was not learning disabled and high iq enough to jump on the 'women are stupid' bandwagon, but unfortunately, most people, including women, IQmog me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)