Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel .Co Movie Night Preparation Thread!

Selinity

Selinity

banned
You may have seen this post in Suggestions talking about having a .co movie night, it's honestly a great idea but there hasn't been anything done to make it a reality, so in this thread we'll figure out

1. Date

2. Movie

3. How we will watch:feelscomfy:.

* I'm thinking something like kast, a zoom call or a google meet will work, though I'm leaning more towards google meet bc of the lack of preparation required to participate.

-~
tagging people who were interested in the movie night: @Pain And Hatred @Liszt @IslaVista2014 @rope2cope @Six @superighteous @AmIjustDreaming @Boardwalkcel @dreadtheblackpill @shii410 @virgeorgen @Bourbon @BummerDrummer @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @Dregster666 @Pengwin @RREEEEEEEEE @AlwaysHungry @foidologist @GrandmasterPaxcel @CheapCocaine @SlayerSlayer @waste matter @kampman

kosmi giga mogs zoom/kast/google meets

How about a Discord server, since you can share audio and your screen on Discord? One person will do that, and the rest will watch and listen.
Some one also recommended something called “kast app” or something of the sort. Sorry I dont remember the exact name

Isn't it gonna be a bit noisy with 20+ autists talking over each other while watching? :feelskek:
Just say when and Ima come:feelsLightsaber:

:soy:
1. 3/8/2021 (International qweenz day):soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
2. Captain Marvel

I just checked it out, it seems like there's no sign up or anything required so people can just hop into the meeting no matter what. Cool.

I guess we're going to host the movie on Kosmi then!
Isn't it gonna be a bit noisy with 20+ autists talking over each other while watching? :feelskek:
Just say when and Ima come:feelsLightsaber:
haha, we can figure that stuff out. What time is ideal for the screening?

lets watch a war movie like 1917 or midway tbh, also idc what day, preferably on a weekend

If you guys can all post some movies you'd like to see I can make a poll where we can vote for the movie a bit before the actual screening

What time is ideal for the screening?
Depends, most burgercels live on a different time zone do its pretty problematic.
Us kikes sand niggers and eurocucks live in a 1-4 hour difference in time from each other so it doesn't really matter
I would say best time would be somewhere between 8pm-12pm so the wagies will be able to watch too
Question is by which time zone we go?

If you guys can all post some movies you'd like to see I can make a poll where we can vote for the movie a bit before the actual screening
I’m more concerned about timing. I doubt Ill have enough time to sit and watch a 2 hour movie but I’ll definitely drop in. Just need the timing to be during the day

Tfw not tagged fuck you too

Depends, most burgercels live on a different time zone do its pretty problematic.
Us kikes sand niggers and eurocucks live in a 1-4 hour difference in time from each other so it doesn't really matter
I would say best time would be somewhere between 8pm-12pm so the wagies will be able to watch too
Question is by which time zone we go?
Indian Standard Time ofc

im down niggas

Time doesn't really matter for me but we should do it on a weekend
Also for the movie I'd prefer something more lighthearted

No idea how we should watch tbh

Alright, we'll screen the movie on a Saturday/Sunday on Last, only things left to hash out are the movie and the time.
No idea how we should watch tbh
We'll use Kosmi, there's a link above if you wanna check it out, no recommendation and they have options specifically for screen parties :)

Everyone who's willing to watch drop your time zones in, we'll try and make it work

how about we do it at 2PM Eastern time on a Saturday? This timezone will work out for most people, right?

Looks good, I found a torrent link so I'll download it if people agree with it:)
everything's coming together guys, this'll be like the first Incel event
:feelsautistic:

Are there any other movie suggestions? If there's anything you'd like to watch post its if it's not on Netflix I'll try and find an alternative way of getting it/rent it if it's impossible to get it for free

ngl I have gen z attention span and probably wouldn’t be present for a full movie and I think the same applies to most people here so I think it might be better to watch a series or something that has episodes

You can do a screen share thing on Discord, that's how I was watching someone stream WandaVision. IDK anything that doesn't show my face I'm down for.

Are there any other movie suggestions? If there's anything you'd like to watch post its if it's not on Netflix I'll try and find an alternative way of getting it/rent it if it's impossible to get it for free
Did you get matches with the fake profile?

I hate these watch parties everyone talks over the movie you can't hear anything

I hate these watch parties everyone talks over the movie you can't hear anything
I'm going to be muting everyone most likely, it'd be a nightmare if everyone has just blowing into their mics and doing other aspie shit. But we'll have a chat box so people can still communicate a bit during the movie. I'll set it up so that the comments appear as faded text on the side of the film with the option to remove them ofc

why was I @'ed for this thread? I'm scurred.

why was I @'ed for this thread? I'm scurred.
Feel free to come to the movie if you're interested. Screening will be at 2pm eastern time. The only thing left to figure out are some movies to actually screen. I'm planning on doing two movies or shows, one on Saturday and one on Sunday if possible

This is a nice idea
ngl I have gen z attention span and probably wouldn’t be present for a full movie and I think the same applies to most people here so I think it might be better to watch a series or something that has episodes
Yeah tbh movies are long but if that's what everyone wants I won't mind it

May be fun to watch awful bluepilled movies like

'Incel':
Screenshot 20210212 194541 Brave

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt9059642/

Or Amy Schumer standup

Or

the emoji movie

Or

:soy::soy::soy::soy:
2. Captain Marvel

I'm going to be muting everyone most likely, it'd be a nightmare if everyone has just blowing into their mics and doing other aspie shit. But we'll have a chat box so people can still communicate a bit during the movie. I'll set it up so that the comments appear as faded text on the side of the film with the option to remove them ofc
Yeah I'm not doing a watch party with you as mod, I'm gonna shit talk thats foe sure

NIGGA JUST USE DISCORD

Incel is short so everyone would be able to watch it without losing interest super fast. We just might watch it :)

Alright then, unless anyone has any other movie suggestions here are the details for the movie:

Time: 2PM Easterntime, Sunday

Movie: Incel

Where: Kosmi

I'll make a proper 'invitation' post for everyone with the details written nicely and maybe a banner or something.
Also, I don't want bluepillers to crash the party so how do we keep them out?