Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel .Co Movie Night Preparation Thread!

High iq idea. I remember users used to watch rabbit stream together in 2018.

Let's watch my little pony, jk I like sci-fi so that would be cool

Alright then, unless anyone has any other movie suggestions here are the details for the movie:

Time: 2PM Easterntime, Sunday

Movie: Incel

Where: Kosmi

I'll make a proper 'invitation' post for everyone with the details written nicely and maybe a banner or something.
Also, I don't want bluepillers to crash the party so how do we keep them out?
just send a dm to all the interested niggers or perhaps this could be like the christmas truce of WWI where us and ITcucks come together to watch movies :feelsLSD:

Alright then, unless anyone has any other movie suggestions here are the details for the movie:

Time: 2PM Easterntime, Sunday

Movie: Incel

Where: Kosmi

I'll make a proper 'invitation' post for everyone with the details written nicely and maybe a banner or something.
Also, I don't want bluepillers to crash the party so how do we keep them out?
do you need to have netflix

High iq idea. I remember users used to watch rabbit stream together in 2018.
It wasn't my idea, I just put it into motion. Anyways, I hope we can do more streams/events in the future too

I hope I’ll be able to make it :feelsahh:

just checked when it is. I will. :feelzez:

important: TO KEEP BLUEPILLERS OUT OF OUR MOVIE PARTY WE'LL USE A MEETING CODE, IF YOU'D LIKE THE MEETING CODE THEM SEND ME A DM TO REQUEST IT, OTHERWISE YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO ATTEND

I'll be sending everyone who's shown an interest in the movie with the movie code and other details. If you want access like I said earlier leave a reply in the thread or a DM so I know to send the code to you :)

Send me the code.

The main character is infuriatingly bluepilled and he ends up bluepilling the only character that I liked (I won't go into more details cuz I don't wanna spoil the plot. It's an entertaining series after all ngl)

The main character is infuriatingly bluepilled and he ends up bluepilling the only character that I liked (I won't go into more details cuz I don't wanna spoil the plot. It's an entertaining series after all ngl)
I never saw it that way ngl. sex/relationships never stood out as a major theme of the story to me. even his relationship with his girlfriend felt like it was mostly meant to convey how all the trauma he’s endured has fucked up his ability to socialize or maintain interpersonal relationships

the way I see it the main theme is human nature and how we reconcile our animal instinct with our sense of ethical reasoning to create concepts like morality, peaceful coexistence, etc. the later interactions between shinichii and tamura are the best example of this

I'd get doxxed based on my voice so no

I'm interested, could I get the code please?

Isn't it gonna be a bit noisy with 20+ autists talking over each other while watching? :feelskek:
Just say when and Ima come:feelsLightsaber:

Source

Last edited:
Incel seems like a good starting movie, however I think discord would be the best place, we can use the official incel discord, and anyone who doesn't want to talk into their mic can just use the discord chat.

Incel seems like a good starting movie, however I think discord would be the best place, we can use the official incel discord, and anyone who doesn't want to talk into their mic can just use the discord chat.
Kosmi has a chat too, though you will be anonymous if you don't create an account before hand

I like the idea, can u PM me details, I might come.

I never saw it that way ngl. sex/relationships never stood out as a major theme of the story to me. even his relationship with his girlfriend felt like it was mostly meant to convey how all the trauma he’s endured has fucked up his ability to socialize or maintain interpersonal relationships

the way I see it the main theme is human nature and how we reconcile our animal instinct with our sense of ethical reasoning to create concepts like morality, peaceful coexistence, etc. the later interactions between shinichii and tamura are the best example of this
Unfounded optimism = Bluepill

The main message the series conveys is this: "Life is precious, have faith I your fellow humans, they are good (deep inside), don't give up, look at the main character, he's been through a lot yet he never gave up (he's a goodlooking superhuman with a gorgeous GF that loves him but you can totally relate to him inkler)"

I like the idea, can u PM me details, I might come.
You got it, be sure to attend. The more the merrier after all, this just might pave the way for more Incel group events :)
IF YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN AN INVITATION AND YOU STILL WANT TO ATTEND THE MOVIE I WILL POST THE LINK IN MY SIGNATURE 1 HOUR BEFORE THE MOVIE BEGINS!

Last edited:
I'm interested

I'm interested
alright, I'll send you an invite once my action block wares off :)
We're at 30 people now, this valentines day is going to be my best in a while
Also, I may have to cap the max amount of people allowed into the movie for internet/bandwidth reasons so if you would like to join make sure to lmk soon because we're approaching the member limit

Audio party would be pure gigacancer, chat would be much better imo. In any case I'm interested

Are there any other movie suggestions? If there's anything you'd like to watch post its if it's not on Netflix I'll try and find an alternative way of getting it/rent it if it's impossible to get it for free
i suggest 1917 if possible, always wanted to see that movie

Audio party would be pure gigacancer, chat would be much better imo. In any case I'm interested
Got it, check your DMs

i suggest 1917 if possible, always wanted to see that movie
We'll be watching 'Incel' as a starter movie since it's short and maybe watch some other things to test this whole movie night things out, then we'll try and move onto bigger events and films.
THE MEMBER LIMIT HAS BEEN REACHED, NO NEW JOIN REQUESTS WILL BE ACCEPTED (32)

IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED IN THE 'MOVIE NIGHT' WE MAY HOST ANOTHER ONE NEXT WEEK. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING.

Last edited:
just send a dm to all the interested niggers or perhaps this could be like the christmas truce of WWI where us and ITcucks come together to watch movies :feelsLSD:
Kek

I don't want out first movie to get tainted by IT. Maby in future we could argue with them while watching bluepill movies lol

Got it, check your DMs

We'll be watching 'Incel' as a starter movie since it's short and maybe watch some other things to test this whole movie night things out, then we'll try and move onto bigger events and films.

IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED IN THE 'MOVIE NIGHT' WE MAY HOST ANOTHER ONE NEXT WEEK. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING.
nice

I can come if I can participate with timeline

I can come if I can participate with timeline
yeah, I've decided to open up join requests and just make it first 30 who come get to watch the film. Enjoy the movie

Got it, check your DMs

Damn, even rejected for the incel lunch movie date

Can we watch chicken little it’s my favorite movie
NIGGA JUST USE DISCORD
I agree. I’ve shared screen on Google Meet and Zoom and it’s AWFUL. Discord nitro + good wifi gets pretty much flawless screen sharing.

How about a Discord server, since you can share audio and your screen on Discord? One person will do that, and the rest will watch and listen.
This. Kast app isn’t good, discord is much easier.

Aw, man, I was at work. :feelsbadman:

I'll tell you one thing and I'm not ashamed to say it, my estimation of incel movie night has fucking plummeted.

Fugg, i was sleeping.