Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Co-worker told me at the bar that he only gets sex maybe once every 2 months/regrets marriage

cvh1991

cvh1991

Legend
He’s not ugly, but he’s not Chad either. Not fat, but not chiseled — pretty average seems to me. He’s maybe 5’10, but I’m guessing somewhat.

Anyway, typical story, the boys from my work are at the bar and he’s pretty sloshed — tale as old as time, but his wife never fucks him. He claimed that he’s turned down for sex more than 9 out of 10 times and she only finally caves when he gets really angry and they have a blow up. Then she “schedules it out” for awhile til she starts refusing again.

Anyway, he said since the kids came along he mostly wanks in the shower — how fucking pathetic. This while he’s a working man paying all the bills and this bitch who flunked out of Uni just sits at home putting off doing chores watching Netflix.

Dude I would lose my mind in that scenario — honestly is this what betabuxing is? My dad was always working, but he got divorce raped and lost pretty much every thing. Marriage lasted a long time, but in the end both my mother and my father cheated on each other and frankly and don’t blame my dad at all since from the sounds of it this scenario is a tale as old as time. Betabux gets locked down and then the sex stops.

Clearly these women aren’t even attracted to these men, they just want the stability/financial support/emotional support of a betabux provider til something more convenient comes along. That’s how it seems to me at least.

I almost never see sexless dead bedroom relationships where it’s the guy that doesn’t want to fuck, it’s almost always the girl, what does they tell you?

Anyway, what do you tell a fellow when he’s telling you this shit? I told him about my father, but beyond that who knows what’ll happen. I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets divorce raped eventually but they’re religious so who knows maybe they’ll get preacher counseling where the bitch is told to put out.

average married guy tbh

I always hear these stories about wives rejecting their men but never understand why aren't they reacting with vengence and or violence? Even being rejected once would set me off the edge and I would have slapped her unless she had a good excuse to do so.

It seems like they are just sticking around for children and to avoid losing money.

I know a guy who has a networth of over 1 milllion € and his wife is just some 2nd world country short whore. Maybe his sex life is better but when I hanged out with them years ago she seemed more interested in other men than him. I lost all respect for him then and there.

betabux in a nutshell

average married guy tbh
That sounds fuckin horrible
I always hear these stories about wives rejecting their men but never understand why aren't they reacting with vengence and or violence? Even being rejected once would set me off the edge and I would have slapped her unless she had a good excuse to do so.

It seems like they are just sticking around for children and to avoid losing money.

I know a guy who has a networth of over 1 milllion € and his wife is just some 2nd world country short whore. Maybe his sex life is better but when I hanged out with them years ago she seemed more interested in other men than him. I lost all respect for him then and there.
In western countries like Europe/USA I expect it’s because the woman will tell everyone that their husband is an evil abuser who beats them for no reason. They’ll get sympathy from the courts are demonstrably biased against men.

Men can face potential jail time and your reputation would be eviscerated.

If not for that, yes, I would expect men would make their wives put out — it’s sad that such a thing is necessary, but apparently it is.

Now you might ask “how would they prove it” and you’re probably right if violence happened once. If it’s a repeat thing they will set up traps to catch you.

Last edited:
This is why it needs to be 100% legal to beat your wife, even to death if that's what the husband chooses. If they have rights they have no reason to behave.

This is why it needs to be 100% legal to beat your wife, even to death if that's what the husband chooses. If they have rights they have no reason to behave.
The more time passes the more time I understand the middle easts rules/traditions towards women. Everyone in the USA/Europe will think me mad/evil for saying that, but that's how it seems to me. Without structures like that in place women have 100% of control and men are guttered. Women don't get it, most men are brainwashed, and women never will get it because they don't want to -- the current broad perception and rule set is in their favor after all so they want to keep everyone brainwashed so they can maintain control.

The story from this post is a great example for why husbands need the authority to make their wives do their part/put out -- otherwise what can you do? Get divorced and then lose your kids and all your money too? It's a fucking garbage dump of a situation.

they’re religious so who knows maybe they’ll get preacher counseling where the bitch is told to put out.
its considered a sin for a woman to deny her husband

the decline in religion destroyed the institution of marriage

For a female sex with non-Chad isn't important. She can completely shun her sexual drive for a long time.

its considered a sin for a woman to deny her husband

the decline in religion destroyed the institution of marriage
Religion making women actually do their part and contribute lest they be shamed by and lose privileges in the community is one of the best things about it. I’m not religious myself, but I definitely understand why it helps/Islam seems fucking based as shit when it comes to women for example. Modern day solipsistic Christianity where they just pick and choose whatever parts they wants and let women do fucking whatever is awful.
For a female sex with non-Chad isn't important. She can completely shun her sexual drive for a long time.
That’s been my observation yeah.

Marriage is a scam. I don't get why they get married, what exactly is the benefit of getting married besides making a contract to be a cuck that either sucks the whore's entitlement for the rest of your life or you get divorce raped for the rest of your life?

Ya that is the way it was in the history of my civilization until boomers(Anglo-Saxons).. and same in every society.

And every society had a saying with the same meaning..

'the more he beats her the more she loves him'.

The marriage ceremony part of it is the bride's family handing over ownership of the bride to the groom.

Once he has ownership its his business how he disciplines his wife.

honestly is this what betabuxing is?
TBH this is probably better-than-average when you take into account the entirety of beta-bux situations OP

6x per yeari s probably a lot more than the annual or semi-annual rate some other husbands might get
Even being rejected once would set me off the edge and I would have slapped her
this is a hilarious LARP

if you were low-inhib enough to do that foids would be all over your cock right now

it's because we're too high-inhib to slap women that women are disgusted with us

Most men are gigabluepilled cucks really

Most men are gigabluepilled cucks really
Yup, lot of it is societal brainwashing of men so they act against their own interests and it’s been effective. Another issue is of course how men are easily manipulated by women who dangle the prospect of sex or use their sexuality to get men to do stuff for them and men are stupid and fall for it, etc.