Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over cockroach infestation in my room i dont know why

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
when i first moved in, no cockroaches were around my room. now all of a sudden, i come back from my nightly walk and want to jump on my bed and relax only to see a cockroach or two on my bed.
then i have to spray my room with pesticides and wait an hour for the smell to subside and go sleep on the bed that the cockroaches crawled on. not only that but there are usually flies in my room. i also woke up and saw a dead lizard on the floor? that was disgusting fuck jfl.
honestly im glad im finally living in a bug infested house hold, ive lived in a mice infested one and it was terrible. but now i have experience on both so when my dad kicks me out and im homeless sleeping on the streets it wont be that big of a deal for me because im used to it now.
i was plugging my charger into the outlet and saw a cockroach, ngl im starting to like them now. they are disgusting as shit to look at but theyre the only things giving me affection. one cockroach crawled up my leg while i was eating :D

Not exactly the best way to live.

You must live in some shit hole place if cockroaches are just roaming around

You life is worth 2 peanuts bitch kus

The fact that you turned this into a positive shows how over it really is lol

I don't believe a single word, stop larping :feelsseriously:

The only friend I made the past 5 years was a spider in my room. But I only had it for a few weeks because he shortly disappeared

You must live in some shit hole place if cockroaches are just roaming around
its not bad actually
The only friend I made the past 5 years was a spider in my room. But I only had it for a few weeks because he shortly disappeared
i remember when i was a kid, i really wanted a dog. i would try catching rabbits outside, failed, ended up catching a fly in my room and keeping it in a jar as a pet.

when i first moved in, no cockroaches were around my room. now all of a sudden, i come back from my nightly walk and want to jump on my bed and relax only to see a cockroach or two on my bed.
then i have to spray my room with pesticides and wait an hour for the smell to subside and go sleep on the bed that the cockroaches crawled on. not only that but there are usually flies in my room. i also woke up and saw a dead lizard on the floor? that was disgusting fuck jfl.
honestly im glad im finally living in a bug infested house hold, ive lived in a mice infested one and it was terrible. but now i have experience on both so when my dad kicks me out and im homeless sleeping on the streets it wont be that big of a deal for me because im used to it now.
i was plugging my charger into the outlet and saw a cockroach, ngl im starting to like them now. they are disgusting as shit to look at but theyre the only things giving me affection. one cockroach crawled up my leg while i was eating :D
What loneliness does to mfker

Turkey

Just kidding