Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Code geass is a 10/10 anime

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I just finished watching it after delaying it for months and its legit maybe the greatest anime ever, without spoiling anything what I like about it especially is that some important characters die and the ending is not your typical everybody lives happily ever after

Also even tho I said its style is ugly it grows on you, and I actually kinda like it now

SPOILER AHEAD
SPOILER AHEAD
SPOILER AHEAD
SPOILER AHEAD
SPOILER AHEAD
SPOILER AHEAD

My main complaint is that CC gets her memories back, she shouldve stayed a submissive slave girl, wouldve made the ideal gf that way

scaredofthewitchboxtv.jpg

I especially enjoyed the scene where Lelouch slaps her

CODE%20GEASS%20R2%20-%2016%20-%20Large%2036.jpg

vlcsnap-3463876.jpg

They had to ruin her character by making her a stuck up slut again, but the anime overall is still 10/10 even with this flaw

Gotta thank Ryo for introducing me to this, R3 coming soon too, hopefully they dont fuck up that ideal ending

Last edited:
I want to erase my memories of the show to watch it again "for the first time"

@Ryo_Hazuki

only 2 episodes into it, thankfully didn't see your spoiler but the the freaking spoiler tag next time

Anime is cucked thing

Anime is cucked thing

If you are ethnic you can animemaxx to get a wasp gf whos into anime who wouldve otherwsie been out of your reach

Weeb genocide when?

I just finished watching it after delaying it for months and its legit maybe the greatest anime ever, without spoiling anything what I like about it especially is that some important characters die and the ending is not your typical everybody lives happily ever after

Also even tho I said its style is ugly it grows on you, and I actually kinda like it now

SPOILER AHEAD
SPOILER AHEAD
SPOILER AHEAD
SPOILER AHEAD
SPOILER AHEAD
SPOILER AHEAD

My main complaint is that CC gets her memories back, she shouldve stayed a submissive slave girl, wouldve made the ideal gf that way

scaredofthewitchboxtv.jpg

I especially enjoyed the scene where Lelouch slaps her

CODE%20GEASS%20R2%20-%2016%20-%20Large%2036.jpg

vlcsnap-3463876.jpg

They had to ruin her character by making her a stuck up slut again, but the anime overall is still 10/10 even with this flaw

Gotta thank Ryo for introducing me to this, R3 coming soon too, hopefully they dont fuck up that ideal ending

*MAJOR SPOILER*
Personally I love the art style, it didn't have to grow on me. Also, Shirley was best girl, she was too pure for that world. :cryfeels:
*MAJOR SPOILER*

I want to erase my memories of the show to watch it again "for the first time"

Personally I love the art style

When I say I dont like the style I mostly refer to characters being drawn with long and thin limbs, ex:

79e9b3af0c6a8a96267a3483f1a9a761--anime-style-anime-boys.jpg

code-geass-lelouch-of-the-rebellion-recaps-3661.jpg

This was my #1 reason for avoiding this show, but now Im okay with it, I guess Im just too used to the 2010s style where everything seems rather realistic in terms of proportions

what do they call the new season of Code geass ?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back