Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

College freshmen aren’t youngcels

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
College freshmen aren’t youngcels if you’re in college and still an Incel my nigga it’s over for you you’re not a youngcel anymore you’re a man now at 18 years old you should’ve had something by now like a kiss hand holding like damn if you’re a KHHV you’re not even an LTN at that point only retards think 18 year old college freshmen aren’t old enough to be Incel you’re fully developed at that age you’ve already reached the age of majority what the fuck is 1 more inch of growth gonna do for you I never grew past 15 it never begun for me

18yo is basically a child

No it’s not that’s a man
Just because your balls dropped doesn’t make you a man. We got children with beards these days.

So by that logic a 24 year old is a child too see how retarded that sounds
Yes, you only become a fully fledged man after reaching 30yo

for a fact you’re not a man. 18 with a neckbeard and think you’re a man. Bahahahahaha

thats a man child
Many man childe here. Like @Recluse . he’s gonna be 35 still warming up processed foods in a microwave and cant cook

for a fact you’re not a man. 18 with a neckbeard and think you’re a man. Bahahahahaha
What makes you more of a man at 21 than an 18 year old that’s fully developed physically both brains are still developing so that argument is invalid

Chad already took 4-5 virginities before he turned 18 it’s over fuck I WANT TO ROPE (invideogame)

18 is still fuckin young imo

I'm a college freshman and agreed. I knew it was over since middle school

My nigga it’s over if you’re still an Incel at that age
Definitely, but 18 is still young, I think by 20 it’s most certainly ovER

I wanna groom all youngcels in roblox

It's so cringe when 18+cels call themselves youngcels.