Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel College is BRUTAL

PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
Just went on campus to register. Giga Chad's and stacks everywhere. :lul: :lul: :lul: My subhumanity was extremely apparent

Same at my hi schol

I have to make drastic changes if I expect to survive four years there.

Just went on campus to register. Giga Chad's and stacks everywhere. :lul: :lul: :lul: My subhumanity was extremely apparent

Quit while you are ahead.

You do have a choice, along with a cooling off period. Tear up that academic contract before it goes live.

Don't spend a penny on "education".

You do have a choice, along with a cooling off period. Tear up that academic contract before it goes live.

I'm too poor to pay for it tbh

Its the one of the most brutal times

good thing I'm not in college

You'll be even poorer with 3-5 years out of the workforce.

Get a job in the mail room and work your way up.
Lol! Just tell a bro he can, " work his way up!" [email protected] i guess your blackpill wore off?
Otherwise...

Good advice.

But since its free? Why not? But i would be damned sure to read that "free college" contract! Mine was "free" too! 2 decades later they legally emptied my bank account!

I just wished I had the balls to just not go to college when I was a teen, but if I tried to I would have been beaten half to death by my authoritarian father

I will rope before I ever go to college.

luckily i never had to attend college :feels:

It’s such a mogfest
Don’t I know it. College is all about looks, just like the rest of life, but basically everyone at college is attractive except me. :feelsrope: At least it’s easy for me to get weed and alcohol at college.

If I ever go to college, it will indeed be a suifuel.

Absolutely brutal

better than wageslaving