Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal College is your last chance to approach as an incel

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
In college you can get away with constantly approaching foids but in the real world when you no longer reside with hundreds of females you’ll get dirty looks and reported for sexual harassment or get put on tiktok or fired from work.

In college women are ready to have their tuna wallets fucked daily but after graduation they’re worried about finding a high value man and wont settle with average.

You college cels need to use your time and youth in college to your advantage.

Now for rich kids at private universities it’s a whole other ballgame cuz those females get with a rich chad by 18-20 and travel the world all throughout college and eventually marry at 25-26. The rich religious families marry their kids at like 17-18.

Last edited:
It'll be my first chance to approach one too

In college you can get away with constantly approaching foids but in the real world when you no longer reside with hundreds of females you’ll get dirty looks and reported for sexual harassment or get put on tiktok or fired from work.

In college women are ready to have their tuna wallets fucked daily but after graduation they’re worried about finding a high value man and wont settle with average.

You college cels need to use your time and youth in college to your advantage.

Now for rich kids at private universities it’s a whole other ballgame cuz those females get with a rich chad by 18-20 and travel the world all throughout college and eventually marry at 25-26. The rich religious families marry their kids at like 17-18.
i mean i get it. but if you're an incel, you'll still be an incel in college lol. while it's certainly easier to meet ppl in college, it doesn't get any easier to get in the pants of a woman or date or whatever you wanna do with a girl

Yup, you're forced to be with those people several hours a day, but in the West foids can apply for your expulsion on the basis of "sexual harassment". In EE no one gives a damn, foids are struggling to repel unwanted advances either by being bitchy or relying on their beta orbiters.

i mean i get it. but if you're an incel, you'll still be an incel in college lol. while it's certainly easier to meet ppl in college, it doesn't get any easier to get in the pants of a woman or date or whatever you wanna do with a girl
Not only that, it even lowers her SMW to be seen with a low status guy.

went in and out of college empty handed. its ovaaah

Brutal truth. I've been thinking of whether or not to return to college for a Master's, and this is one of the two things that are really making me feel like I have to do it. As little interactions with foids I had there before, I was still getting put into group assignments with them and so on, while now, the only non-family foids I regularly interact with are angry customers (mostly 60+-year-old grandmas) and bitchy coworkers (most of whom are about to be angry 60+-year-old grandmas in 10-15 years:feelsrope:.)