Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting College life is not working out

L

LifeMaxxer

Admiral
★★★★★
In the 1 year and a half Ive been here. I haven’t made a friend. Im considered the ”outgroup” because Im a commuter. And it makes things 10x tougher. Im seriously bitter when I walk around this campus.

I got student loans for this shit. Im seriously just considering going to a community college instead of getting shackled deeper into the debt.

How are these years supposed to be the best years of my life? Normies lie about everything.

Indeed. Just revel in the fact that they're all retards getting shit degrees. Many of them will die broke. Just major in stem or accounting degree, and get it over with. It's basically hs 2.0. Same bullshit.

Getting in debt to the jews is always a bad deal. You deserve better.

I got student loans for this shit. Im seriously just considering going to a community college instead of getting shackled deeper into the debt.
It's a better option, "uni life" seems cult-like and overrated anyway. Older folks at community college are more humble and less pretentious
How are these years supposed to be the best years of my life? Normies lie about everything.
They're not, only copers say that. It's HS years that are

Getting in debt to the jews is always a bad deal. You deserve better.
I wouldn’t know what else to do with my life. No passion for anything

No college 4 ur face

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back