Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting College/Univeristy is a FUCKING scam

C450_4matic

C450_4matic

AMG IN DISGUISE
-
Seriously. Everything they teach you in college can actually be found online. You spend a few hundred bucks every quarter just to be judged by professors and those smart-ass asians. The books are stupid expensive and the professors don't give a fucking fuck about you. I've seen NEETcels here who writes better than my professor but hey, unless you have a degree, you ain't getting the job. Like seriously? NEETcels can do way better. Except those who truly are retarded/autistic.

Why the fuck do incels even voluntarily go to college ?

School taught me literally nothing

This whole life is a scam tbh

Forced to do engineering by parents and have to endure this for two years more for muh future while I’m probably going to rope before I hit 30 when everyone I know is married and successful

I dropped college because it wasn't teaching me anything of worth, plus it was the height of my misery so I couldn't focus on anything at the time anyway. It was the best choice of my life, I got 3 extra years of work experience.

Forced to do engineering by parents and have to endure this for two years more for muh future while I’m probably going to rope before I hit 30 when everyone I know is married and successful
at least they are forcing you to do a competitive field. My folks stood by and allowed me to do advertising

Pretty much but the elites need bricklayers to keep their ivory towers from toppling over.

I'm forced too and my family see me as a worthless scum because i don't study and a failure compared to everyone else. They can't understand that i'm living in hell compared to everyone around me and that's why i can't study and there's no point in me studying anyways. I suffer from depresonlization and brain fog, so i can't even study if i want, but no one believes me and they all think that i'm a scum who doesn't deserve life.

Y'all weren't forced shit. You're all adults.

I have an eng degree and struggling to find a job
:feelsrope:

Incels fail the hardest at STEM

I can’t even get a job in a kitchen and I have 2 degrees

I wish my 18 year old self would have not been so stupid with choosing majors. I didn’t understand some were useless

Wrong, usually introverts are good at abstract thinking. In my engi class 90% of us guys were permavirgins.

You mean coerced. That's a different word.

This has to be a troll, if not then rope ASAP

Not if it gets you a Mercedes benz c450 4matic

JFL at your post history. You live under a bridge.

Wtf does that even mean?

You said that dumb math, physics and other engineering bullshit is "abstract thinking"

99% a troll, and if so then fuck you

But if you're serious I feel bad for you

I'm forced too and my family see me as a worthless scum because i don't study and a failure compared to everyone else. They can't understand that i'm living in hell compared to everyone around me and that's why i can't study and there's no point in me studying anyways. I suffer from depresonlization and brain fog, so i can't even study if i want, but no one believes me and they all think that i'm a scum who doesn't deserve life.
Same here. I’m struck with social anxiety don’t even have the courage to ask people for help. Have brain fog so most stuff inisnforgotten easily and I lose focus easily. I don’t know what I am doing my parents think I’m doing good. I waisted approximately 20k of my parents money because I failed to many courses and have to retake them. I’m a worthless idiot. I just want to LDAR in another part of the country away from everyone I know IRL. They are all successful while I have done nothing

Same here. I’m struck with social anxiety don’t even have the courage to ask people for help. Have brain fog so most stuff inisnforgotten easily and I lose focus easily. I don’t know what I am doing my parents think I’m doing good. I waisted approximately 20k of my parents money because I failed to many courses and have to retake them. I’m a worthless idiot. I just want to LDAR in another part of the country away from everyone I know IRL. They are all successful while I have done nothing
Retaking courses sounds extremely stressful

Me too, i feel too bad for wasting my parent's money on nothing. I told them over and over to let me drop out and get a worthless low wage job to survive because i'm a worthless trash anyways and i have no future. They always refuse and get angry and curse, insult me because i'd make them look "bad" and embarrass them in front of people if i did this. Having Asian/curry-like parents is the worst thing ever for an incel. I can't take the pressure anymore when i'm already in hell and dealing with 133827 problems and issues.

College was one of the best things and did and one of the worst. I earned an engineering degree, so I'm not a poorcel now, but I ended up staying incel throughout all of college, and didn't make any friends and was regularly mocked by my classmates. I had no help.

It's totally a scam though. Way too much money for what you get. Don't go unless you do STEM or somthing else worthwhile.

I think it depends where you go to college whether or not it will be worth it.

Me too, i feel too bad for wasting my parent's money on nothing. I told them over and over to let me drop out and get a worthless low wage job to survive because i'm a worthless trash anyways and i have no future. They always refuse and get angry and curse, insult me because i'd make them look "bad" and embarrass them in front of people if i did this. Having Asian/curry-like parents is the worst thing ever for an incel. I can't take the pressure anymore when i'm already in hell and dealing with 133827 problems and issues.
YES. My parents like to gossip to other relative families they all talk about how their son is an engineer/doctor/ lawyer then I’m the failure and my parents tell that to him and they laugh st me because of it. Have not went to a family gathering in almost 4 years, they also like to make fun of my height to.

YES. My parents like to gossip to other relative families they all talk about how their son is an engineer/doctor/ lawyer then I’m the failure and my parents tell that to him and they laugh st me because of it. Have not went to a family gathering in almost 4 years, they also like to make fun of my height to.
Fuck them. I want to rot alone peacefully, i can't take more bullshit from anyone.

Forget college, school in general is bullshit. Look up John Gatto and take the nerdpill.

life is a scam as an ugly male

School was so miserable for me that I skipped all my classes and stayed in my bed. The constant pressure from my parents to do well gave me anxiety and depression that I had to drop out of my program. I’m going to try to get back in again because I’m scared of disappointing my only source of comfort, which to be honest, is a shitty source. I have no other options as I have no friends or girlfriend.

university is worthless for 99% of incels, just fucking rot

Uni/college is just a 40k+ piece of paper.

Nothing more.

Just rot school is a fucking joke

it's a jew trap, yet nearly vital to get a good job. nuke this twisted world already

Seriously. Everything they teach you in college can actually be found online. You spend a few hundred bucks every quarter just to be judged by professors and those smart-ass asians. The books are stupid expensive and the professors don't give a fucking fuck about you. I've seen NEETcels here who writes better than my professor but hey, unless you have a degree, you ain't getting the job. Like seriously? NEETcels can do way better. Except those who truly are retarded/autistic.
Some guy selling money making shit said I wish I could run a scam like a university. 100K, no chance of getting your money back, no guarantee whatsoever of making a dime from it. He said he has to return money immediately if anyone isn't satisfied or get crucified online.