Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL College whores buy plan B in packs after their first night back at college

kobaforthewin

kobaforthewin

National Bolshevik
★★★
Filthy std ridden toilets going into pharmacy to buy plan B after taking Chad cock the night before. These are the same women who are gonna be your supervisors at work. Used up cum rags who did the bare minimum for four years and skipped class to whore around are gonna get to tell you what to do. The Tik Tok says this is their first night back in college, imagine their body count by the time they graduate. This video alone perfectly encapsulates the degeneration of western society. Everyday I hope that this gay Jewish empire collapses.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@barstoolsports/video/7271694414240632106?_t=8fASALzPb2o&_r=1

Filthy std ridden toilets going into pharmacy to buy plan B after taking Chad cock the night before. These are the same women who are gonna be your supervisors at work. Used up cum rags who did the bare minimum for four years and skipped class to whore around are gonna get to tell you what to do. The Tik Tok says this is their first night back in college, imagine their body count by the time they graduate. This video alone perfectly encapsulates the degeneration of western society. Everyday I hope that this gay Jewish empire collapses.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@barstoolsports/video/7271694414240632106?_t=8fASALzPb2o&_r=1

FUCKING WHORES ROCK THEM WITH STONES TO DEATH OR ACID BAG IN THE MOUTH TO SHUT THEM UP FUCKING WHORES AND DOGS!!!!!!! (iN VIDEO GAME)
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Bomb the pharmacies (in video game)

communism victory on ww2 + feminism + kikes + nigger culture = modern america

it someday in the past used to be a trad christian land with housewives and all, but now...

More attacks on pharmacies and clinics for homos or trannies #lifefuel our enemies need to taste pain.

Teenage and college foids are the most privileged group in America and the west. Due to affirmative action and bias they always pass even if they're retarded as shit, someone's always willing to simp and buy them stuff, they can get as much chad cock as they like and of course after college there's plenty of jobs desperate to hire women due to gender qoutas so they don't even have to compete.

The only satisfaction there is is knowing most foids become overweight at 28 and they also consume a lot of Suger. Not for mention after college they start going insane when no Chad will settle.

FUCKING WHORES ALL OF THEM

Run them over(IN GTA5)

I just want to have sex one time. Just one time!!