Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Come and request an AI-made picture/image (NSFW/SFW) w/ Stable Diffusion, powered with SDXL

settings comes up with :D

My standard settings on SDXL based models (upscaler's denoise level depends on the model).

I want a picture of a husband and wife happy with their house behind them. Make it a farm house and show some animals too if you can with some sunlight and good green field scenary.

I want a picture of a husband and wife happy with their house behind them. Make it a farm house and show some animals too if you can with some sunlight and good green field scenary.
Make it anime also

OK.

I'm sorry for the delay. Anyways, I will leave you with two versions for your image.

Photorealistic:

View attachment 944245

View attachment 944254

Anime version:

View attachment 944283

Silvery eye brows and eye lashes please.

A young elf girl with cyan eyes and silvery long hair, silvery eye brows, silvery eye lashes in high school uniform wielding a sword.

These pictures leave me in awe. I can't believe how awesome AI generated pictures are.

I'll have to use inpainting.

Inpainting? I guess I'm the one living under the rock. Anyway, matching silver eyebrows would be wonderful. I do not mind her extra pinkie regardless.

Please.. and thank you!