Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Coming out as a 28 year old khhv is way more difficult than coming out as a homosexual in a Muslim country

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
You would be safer to be a flaming faggot in a sandnigger country than to be a khhv in his late 20s or 30s.

I think about roping every single day. My social status is so low and people just KNOW it. I don't have to say anything. They just take one look at me and look away in disgust. I'm subhuman. Women have proved again and again that not only do they hate ugly men but they absolutely hate sexually unsuccessful men. Me being a virgin in my late 20s is like a repellent, keeping everyone away from me.

I fantasize about hurting and killing people but unfortunately I have a conscience that would never let me actually do it.

I just want people to experience and endure my pain. I'm tired of them taking their status for granted and treating me like dirt.

Coming out to who?

BuT hOmOs gEt EXeCuTEd iN aRaB cOuNtRiEs :soy:

not really. Only a very few of them execute you for practicing homosexuality and the others just have you jailed or something. A few legalized homosexuality like Jordan, Lebanon and I think Bahrain. Also, if you don’t tell anyone you’re gay you’ll be fine. Nobody would know. But people will know you’re a khhv by seeing how ugly you are

Considering how many want to rope, it might be better to admit to being gay in a sand nigger place. Easy to rope when they toss you off a building or behead ya.

I mean who could you possibly have in your life that you could come out to about that?

Whenever you get into a social circle and people start pressing you and asking about your sex life. If you admitted to being a virgin, you would be socially crucified and mocked.

Has anyone laughed at you for being a virgin?

Whenever you get into a social circle and people start pressing you and asking about your sex life. If you admitted to being a virgin, you would be socially crucified and mocked.

That's the thing though. What friends are you people making where they make time to be like "Okay everybody, let's talk about all the sex we've had?" I have never heard people talk like this. Ever. Except in /r9k/ greentexts.

That's the thing though. What friends are you people making where they make time to be like "Okay everybody, let's talk about all the sex we've had?" I have never heard people talk like this. Ever. Except in /r9k/ greentexts.

You've never been in a normie circle then. They always start talking about their ex girlfriends and etc and eventually they come around to you and say, "what about you?"

You need to get out more. Normies talk about it all of the time constantly

You've never been in a normie circle then. They always start talking about their ex girlfriends and etc and eventually they come around to you and say, "what about you?"

You need to get out more. Normies talk about it all of the time constantly

Where should I go then? You should know, I am dying to have this conversation. Lotta people here hate it, fear it. I want it so bad. The scarce few times I've been able to come clean about being a virgin I've loved every second of. My co-workers never talk about this. My family never talks about this. Where else can I go?

Honestly finding out my obvious lack of experience I find people don't fuck with you so much as condescend with the "aww".

Where should I go then? You should know, I am dying to have this conversation. Lotta people here hate it, fear it. I want it so bad. The scarce few times I've been able to come clean about being a virgin I've loved every second of. My co-workers never talk about this. My family never talks about this. Where else can I go?

People aren't gonna be talking about it at work lmfao. Get normie friends that love clubbing and going out to bars. Get drunk with them and watch them go after girls. Then they'll start noticing there's something different about you. That's when the shit starts.

They’ll start to learn how much of an outsider you’re to their circle and then the grow away from ya and shame you behind your back because they can’t believe they were ya friend.
It's brutal.

Truly oppressed people obviously dont have the right to be socially recognized as such. We are the most opressed minority in the western world, so even mentioning it grants you enemies for the rest of your life.

I would love to make every normie suffer the same pain i endure since i wake up in the morning until i pass out drugged and crying at night. Most of them cant even imagine that this kind and intensity of pain, born from humiliation, rejection and isolation even exist. The worst is when some retarded foid has the balls to tell me how privileged i am as a male. If God exists and cares about us at all, every foid that insulted me in that way will be kidnapped and raped the rest of her life.

People aren't gonna be talking about it at work lmfao. Get normie friends that love clubbing and going out to bars. Get drunk with them and watch them go after girls. Then they'll start noticing there's something different about you. That's when the shit starts.

How do I make normie friends, if not from work? We don't have our conversations at work. But then, none of my co-workers have ever gone with me to a bar or club. We've gone other places, but not those places.

Truly oppressed people obviously dont have the right to be socially recognized as such. We are the most opressed minority in the western world, so even mentioning it grants you enemies for the rest of your life.

I would love to make every normie suffer the same pain i endure since i wake up in the morning until i pass out drugged and crying at night. Most of them cant even imagine that this kind and intensity of pain, born from humiliation, rejection and isolation even exist. The worst is when some retarded foid has the balls to tell me how privileged i am as a male. If God exists and cares about us at all, every foid that insulted me in that way will be kidnapped and raped the rest of her life.

I can absolutely relate to you. That's why I love this site so much. We are the truly oppressed minority.

Do you lie to them? I have no choice to lie to many about my romantic life except to the people here.

Yup, I lie. I've never told anyone.
How do I make normie friends, if not from work? We don't have our conversations at work. But then, none of my co-workers have ever gone with me to a bar or club. We've gone other places, but not those places.

Idk man. You just have a very weird asexual circle of friends. Most normies are degenerates that love talking about sex 24/7

IT was here and freaked out

Disagree
ZOqAouZ1IZtmKiNhW4qkB-tkZJzCnFs06EJBz4iE3RY.jpg

not really. Only a very few of them execute you for practicing homosexuality and the others just have you jailed or something. A few legalized homosexuality like Jordan, Lebanon and I think Bahrain. Also, if you don’t tell anyone you’re gay you’ll be fine. Nobody would know. But people will know you’re a khhv by seeing how ugly you are
Very true. These western retards know nothing. They believe in everything the media says. JFL.

Very true. These western retards know nothing. They believe in everything the media says. JFL.

You would be safer to be a flaming faggot in a sandnigger country than to be a khhv in his late 20s or 30s.

I think about roping every single day. My social status is so low and people just KNOW it. I don't have to say anything. They just take one look at me and look away in disgust. I'm subhuman. Women have proved again and again that not only do they hate ugly men but they absolutely hate sexually unsuccessful men. Me being a virgin in my late 20s is like a repellent, keeping everyone away from me.

I fantasize about hurting and killing people but unfortunately I have a conscience that would never let me actually do it.

I just want people to experience and endure my pain. I'm tired of them taking their status for granted and treating me like dirt.

True. You just have such a low social status as a 30+ KHHV male. And it comes out in your behaviour to the extent that most people look at you and go "this guys not normal". (at least they do to me) . My body language reeks of sexual failure.

and they think all arab nations have high murder rates because of syria and iraq even though most have low homicide rates.

Yup, they are absolutely deluded, those retarded, racist mayo people. Not to mention the high death rates in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan are all because western countries are bombing the shit out of them, killing many civilians in the process. A UN report published last year said that over 50% of civilian killings were done by America, their NATO slaves and the Afghan government. Yet they want to blame the Taliban for everything that's wrong in the country when they simply want the invaders gone. Everyone of us would want invaders gone from our countries, even white nationalist cucks should agree that what their faggot governments are doing is wrong, but they are hypocrites and won't agree to it. Mark my words.

Yup, they are absolutely deluded, those retarded, racist mayo people. Not to mention the high death rates in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan are all because western countries are bombing the shit out of them, killing many civilians in the process. A UN report published last year said that over 50% of civilian killings were done by America, their NATO slaves and the Afghan government. Yet they want to blame the Taliban for everything that's wrong in the country when they simply want the invaders gone. Everyone of us would want invaders gone from our countries, even white nationalist cucks should agree that what their faggot governments are doing is wrong, but they are hypocrites and won't agree to it. Mark my words.
and the only reason ISIS and Al-Qaeda exist is because of America. the iraq war started ISIS and osama bin laden didn't do 9/11 because we aren't muslim, he did it because of our foreign policy

The shit you get from other ppl if they know you're an old virgin is off the charts yet ppl are mostly good? Haha oh man that's a good one. Humans are the fucking worst when it comes to their treatment of weak or low status men.

and the only reason ISIS and Al-Qaeda exist is because of America. the iraq war started ISIS and osama bin laden didn't do 9/11 because we aren't muslim, he did it because of our foreign policy
That's true, the WMD meme was bought by the world but other Arab countries played a role in it as well. The only reason Europeans are able to destroy Arab countries is because the Arabs don't care about bonding together. Instead, they would let others murder their own kind. Did you know that in Afghanistan that the Taliban nearly annihilated Daesh ("ISIS") but they were saved by the American and Afghan government through helicopters? It's only fair that the country with the most COVID-19 cases is America.

That's true, the WMD meme was bought by the world but other Arab countries played a role in it as well. The only reason Europeans are able to destroy Arab countries is because the Arabs don't care about bonding together. Instead, they would let others murder their own kind. Did you know that in Afghanistan that the Taliban nearly annihilated Daesh ("ISIS") but they were saved by the American and Afghan government through helicopters? It's only fair that the country with the most COVID-19 cases is America.
covid-19 killing 90,000 americans is what america gets for committing war crimes against the middle east

True. You just have such a low social status as a 30+ KHHV male. And it comes out in your behaviour to the extent that most people look at you and go "this guys not normal". (at least they do to me) . My body language reeks of sexual failure.

Brutal. I started acting this way back when I was 23... It never began for me.

IT was here and freaked out

Yeah I saw that. Haha.

On a discord for people I know irl there’s an emote called gigavirgin and its just me

Uh that's antisemitism, sweaty!
i hate it when we are called anti-semites for saying that. i guess protesting the nazis is racist towards germans

i hate it when we are called anti-semites for saying that. i guess protesting the nazis is racist towards germans
The SJWs already made a solution for that: they will say reverse racism isn't real. :feelskek:

The SJWs already made a solution for that: they will say reverse racism isn't real. :feelskek:
the SJWs are the worst. they didn't even exist until 2014/2015

the SJWs are the worst. they didn't even exist until 2014/2015
Very true. I didn't have to deal with SJWs at my high school until 2013. Before that, there wasn't any feminism, either. I remember a girl saying in 2013/2014 that she hated feminists.

Title was brutally funny

Very true. I didn't have to deal with SJWs at my high school until 2013. Before that, there wasn't any feminism, either. I remember a girl saying in 2013/2014 that she hated feminists.
even in 2013 there wasn't too many SJWs. back then you could still say "gay" or "fag" as insults without being called homophobic and i didn't see this LGBT tranny nonsense until 2015. we didn't even have words like "toxic masculinity", etc back then.

even in 2013 there wasn't too many SJWs. back then you could still say "gay" or "fag" as insults without being called homophobic and i didn't see this LGBT tranny nonsense until 2015. we didn't even have words like "toxic masculinity", etc back then.
Yup, in high school I got away with saying faggot and making racist jokes. That stuff wouldn't fly here anymore. Although I don't think "toxic masculinity" has caught on here..yet.

Yup, in high school I got away with saying faggot and making racist jokes. That stuff wouldn't fly here anymore. Although I don't think "toxic masculinity" has caught on here..yet.
i blame social media for creating SJWs. i think SJWs were a silent tiny minority who nobody knew about before the mid-2010s then social media got big and they had the opportunity to spread their message and act vicious towards opponents. so people accepted SJWs out of fear. without social media, SJWs prolly would've never gotten so big

For normies saying that you've never even kissed a girl in your 20s is basically like saying thare you're a psychopath. Not even kidding. They take for granted that you've some kind of heavy mental issue and they also suspect you've probably already killed a woman or two and in the off chance you didn't, you are planning on it

i blame social media for creating SJWs. i think SJWs were a silent tiny minority who nobody knew about before the mid-2010s then social media got big and they had the opportunity to spread their message and act vicious towards opponents. so people accepted SJWs out of fear. without social media, SJWs prolly would've never gotten so big
You are right on the money, bro. SJWs were limited to Livejournal, and their ramblings would only be exposed to those that specifically looked for SJW content. Then they mass-migrated to Tumblr and they spread like a cancer; some SJW would post something and then 300,000 people would read it, and each of them would become SJWs and then each of those 300,000 people would share what they read and those that read it would become SJWs too, so it kept multiplying and multiplying. In the early days of Twitter, Twitter wasn't infected with SJWs. Just a bunch of people that were just tweeting what they were up to. Then some years later, SJWs infected Twitter and SJWs multiplied this way too. Now it's on all social media. Destroy the internet, and you will get rid of SJWs.

You are right on the money, bro. SJWs were limited to Livejournal, and their ramblings would only be exposed to those that specifically looked for SJW content. Then they mass-migrated to Tumblr and they spread like a cancer; some SJW would post something and then 300,000 people would read it, and each of them would become SJWs and then each of those 300,000 people would share what they read and those that read it would become SJWs too, so it kept multiplying and multiplying. In the early days of Twitter, Twitter wasn't infected with SJWs. Just a bunch of people that were just tweeting what they were up to. Then some years later, SJWs infected Twitter and SJWs multiplied this way too. Now it's on all social media. Destroy the internet, and you will get rid of SJWs.
twitter is fucking awful nowadays. when i was in high school (2012-2016), it was just a place where people tweeted jokes and laughed. now it's just a SJW echochamber full of whiny people getting dramatic over the most trivial things.

tbh i think social media has done more harm than good. i think at first it did more good than harm but now it's more harm than good. in the 2000s, most people used social media in moderation and it wasn't used for SJW propaganda and annoying shit like that. and we didn't need it to keep in touch, all we needed was AIM and flip-phones to keep in touch and now we can just call or skype. twitter and fb doesn't really connect us because we just post something and someone likes it, like as if that's communication and keeping in touch.

and youtube used to be good too. today's youtube vids suck. they just have generic custom thumbnails showing them doing a dramatic face and generic background instrumental music playing quietly in the background and annoying song intros. and they just do rants about politics or annoying predator exposed videos or react videos. back a decade ago, they didn't need to add special effects or politics to go viral, they just needed a video camera and hit record. nigahiga's old youtube videos would never go viral today.