Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Coming out as a 28 year old khhv is way more difficult than coming out as a homosexual in a Muslim country

twitter is fucking awful nowadays. when i was in high school (2012-2016), it was just a place where people tweeted jokes and laughed. now it's just a SJW echochamber full of whiny people getting dramatic over the most trivial things.

tbh i think social media has done more harm than good. i think at first it did more good than harm but now it's more harm than good. in the 2000s, most people used social media in moderation and it wasn't used for SJW propaganda and annoying shit like that. and we didn't need it to keep in touch, all we needed was AIM and flip-phones to keep in touch and now we can just call or skype. twitter and fb doesn't really connect us because we just post something and someone likes it, like as if that's communication and keeping in touch.

and youtube used to be good too. today's youtube vids suck. they just have generic custom thumbnails showing them doing a dramatic face and generic background instrumental music playing quietly in the background and annoying song intros. and they just do rants about politics or annoying predator exposed videos or react videos. back a decade ago, they didn't need to add special effects or politics to go viral, they just needed a video camera and hit record. nigahiga's old youtube videos would never go viral today.
I agree, brother. Twitter is absolutely awful nowadays. I have seen SJW tweets get half a million likes. I was in high school between 2008 and 2014. I enjoyed no SJWism for nearly my entire high school days. On Twitter, aside from the white girls, you will see that tons of ethnic whores are crying about racism and the white man but they end up into relationships with them, they are laughable because they're racist themselves. I used to think that Twitter was a good way to keep up with my favorite artists to see what they were up to. Ah, I enjoyed Youtube back when Smosh was still the most subscribed channel on there.

I agree, brother. Twitter is absolutely awful nowadays. I have seen SJW tweets get half a million likes. I was in high school between 2008 and 2014. I enjoyed no SJWism for nearly my entire high school days. On Twitter, aside from the white girls, you will see that tons of ethnic whores are crying about racism and the white man but they end up into relationships with them, they are laughable because they're racist themselves. I used to think that Twitter was a good way to keep up with my favorite artists to see what they were up to. Ah, I enjoyed Youtube back when Smosh was still the most subscribed channel on there.
even many white foids on twitter cry about racism. and twitter has the worst morals. they think a tranny with a penis going into the women's room is harmless but it's wrong for some 18 year old woman to date a 25 year old man. SJWs really ruined the world. if you told someone ten years ago that trannies with penises should use the womens' room they'd think you're crazy

even many white foids on twitter cry about racism. and twitter has the worst morals. they think a tranny with a penis going into the women's room is harmless but it's wrong for some 18 year old woman to date a 25 year old man. SJWs really ruined the world. if you told someone ten years ago that trannies with penises should use the womens' room they'd think you're crazy
Yes, white girls talk about racism on Twitter but it's staunchly different because they're not betraying their own kind by having sex with white males. Bro, I got an absolutely hilarious story that I will tag you in so you can laugh. Good that you reminded me of it. It's true, SJWs have ruined the entire world.. even the Islamic world.

Yes, white girls talk about racism on Twitter but it's staunchly different because they're not betraying their own kind by having sex with white males. Bro, I got an absolutely hilarious story that I will tag you in so you can laugh. Good that you reminded me of it. It's true, SJWs have ruined the entire world.. even the Islamic world.
the early 2010s was the last time period before SJWs and feminazis took over

the early 2010s was the last time period before SJWs and feminazis took over
Fuck, I forgot to tag you in the thread but you already posted in it. The late 2000s was good too.

Fuck, I forgot to tag you in the thread but you already posted in it. The late 2000s was good too.
late 2000s was awesome. early 2010s was last era before SJWs and political correctness. that all changed in the mid-2010s (around 2015)

You're more likely to get stoned here.
Also, you'll be labeled a terrorist simply by being unlucky enough to be born ugly

Last edited:
Disagree
ZOqAouZ1IZtmKiNhW4qkB-tkZJzCnFs06EJBz4iE3RY.jpg
Thats a good shot tbh

You're more likely to get stoned here.
Also, you'll be labeled a terrorist simply by being unlucky enough to be born ugly
Its also easier to change your sexuality from fag to normal than your looks from ugly to normal

Agreed tbh it’s complete social suicide anywhere you are

late 2000s was awesome. early 2010s was last era before SJWs and political correctness. that all changed in the mid-2010s (around 2015)
Pretty much. Thankfully I didn't really have to deal with SJWs save for one instance in 2013 or so.

Pretty much. Thankfully I didn't really have to deal with SJWs save for one instance in 2013 or so.
imagine how the world would be if social media didn't get so big

imagine how the world would be if social media didn't get so big

I'm old enough to remember a world before social media... And it still sucked back then. Incels still existed.

I'm old enough to remember a world before social media... And it still sucked back then. Incels still existed.
yeah but nonetheless it was still better. incels existed but at least there weren't any SJWs, political correctness, feminazis, etc.

We would be able to say what we want without anyone telling us we are wrong. JFL.
exactly. and this lgbtq nonsense, feminazism, political correctness, etc wouldn't exist. seriously, if people 10 years ago saw how the world is today, they'd be appalled.

exactly. and this lgbtq nonsense, feminazism, political correctness, etc wouldn't exist. seriously, if people 10 years ago saw how the world is today, they'd be appalled.
I would say all those things you mentioned fall under political correctness.