Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Common trait amongst white incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
Terrible fucking eye area, my bags under my eyes are so fucking big its insane, also dark under eye area is suicide fuel :cryfeels:

Even blackops2cel has shitty eye area

VN5Uwg6.png

Yo, same I need sleep

guilty as charged
the bags under my eyes easily age me 5 years and my glasses dont help accentuate my ugly eyes either
(plus i get those indentions on my nose cuz my glasses are too heavy and old)

Volcel if you have saggy eyes from lack of sleep.

8 hours or fake

Is dark under eye area bad? I always assumed it's something a lot of people have cause they spend too much time on the PC. My under the eye area is super dark, my mom even comments about it from time to time.

Also my eyes are kinda weird shaped, maybe a bit small but not too bad but enough to bother me.

I have this and I'm NEET so I can sleep as much as I want.

I think I'm done with this nigger posting this picture 10 times a day.
Luckily I know a trick for you to stop seeing it!

I just did it and it worked!

Here look, I'll show you.

Screenshot 20201230 152859 Chrome

Terrible fucking eye area, my bags under my eyes are so fucking big its insane, also dark under eye area is suicide fuel :cryfeels:

VN5Uwg6.png
Was unironically called "Dracula" in school due to having extremely dark eye bags and being pale.

above 10 is unhealthy again niggito. 9 is optimal
I know, its because of the lock-down and me rotting 24/7 rn and I also wake up very tired
but when I exercised and was active I would sleep 7-8 hours and wakeup fresh, but would still have tired eyes
however one good thing about oversleeping is that my dreams are so deep now and they are very interesting and I remember quite a lot
I always ask myself how my brain comes out with those movie like dreams

I know, its because of the lock-down and me rotting 24/7 rn
but when I exercised and was active I would sleep 7-8 hours and wakeup fresh, but would still have tired eyes
however one good thing about oversleeping is that my dreams are so deep now and they are very interesting and I remember quite a lot
I always ask myself how my brain comes out with those movie like dreams
I think my weed-use makes me either forget my dreams or have no dreams at all, kinda sucks ngl.
Also some kid I knew would legit do the whole cucumbers on your eyes thing foids do, I can't be bothered but maybe it's worth a try.

I think my weed-use makes me either forget my dreams or have no dreams at all, kinda sucks ngl.
Also some kid I knew would legit do the whole cucumbers on your eyes thing foids do, I can't be bothered but maybe it's worth a try.
weed is shit, for me it barely gives any of the postitive side effects while giving me bad anxiety after a few hours

VN5Uwg6.png
Im always blue under my eyes(even though I sleep at least 8 hours a day)idk what its about.

weed is shit, for me it barely gives any of the postitive side effects while giving me bad anxiety after a few hours
Meh it's decent cope, helps you not give a fuck about your life being shit. But I wouldn't recommend it to anyone unless they're already LDARing to the max.

VN5Uwg6.png
His eye area mogs me

I have asymmetrical eyelids. But they make me look cold and violent so maybe it's not that negative.

Volcel if you have saggy eyes from lack of sleep.

8 hours or fake

i normally sleep 9-10 hours because i like laying in , so i dont think the shitty eye area is from lack of sleep, more likely just shit genes

Got a decent eye area, not hunter eyes but decent. My chin/jaw on the other hand is non-existent, acne up the ass, and a good bit of fat on my face even at a good bmi.

i'm not disagreeing, but someone explain how guys like Benicio Del Toro and these other guys who look like they've never slept and sleep in a dumpster (like there's this one dude off the Walking Dead or some shit) and have dark circles and shit are considered "hot"? Is it all status?

i'm not disagreeing, but someone explain how guys like Benicio Del Toro and these other guys who look like they've never slept and sleep in a dumpster (like there's this one dude off the Walking Dead or some shit) and have dark circles and shit are considered "hot"? Is it all status?

facial structure
Got a decent eye area, not hunter eyes but decent. My chin/jaw on the other hand is non-existent, acne up the ass, and a good bit of fat on my face even at a good bmi.

i have shit eye area and no chin

True. I heard two different pairs of foids on two different occassions laughing at my eyes (literally said "look at his eyes").

whites are hurting your mind you probably had enough of their insults toward you, so you started larping as gorilla ( which only autists are capable doing )

whites are hurting your mind you probably had enough of their insults toward you, so you started larping as gorilla ( which only autists are capable doing )
Wrong.

The day I ever lose sleep over a cumskin is the day I die. I think its probably you who was hurt by my depiction of a typical cumskin "warrior".

Because of this, you then tried to project that feeling onto me.

That won't work cummy.

Gg

Wrong.

The day I ever lose sleep over a cumskin is the day I die. I think its probably you who was hurt by my depiction of a typical cumskin "warrior".

Because of this, you then tried to project that feeling onto me.

That won't work cummy.

View attachment 393046
i saw that picture that you posted but in past before added insult 'chinks' 'nigger'
you probably are insecure and still you are very autistic about larping as gorilla
also helps that in past you weren't antogonizing them, but probably you thought that is revenge around elections for them

have nice day

i saw that picture that you posted but in past before added insult 'chinks' 'nigger'
you probably are insecure and still you are very autistic about larping as gorilla
also helps that in past you weren't antogonizing them, but probably you thought that is revenge around elections for them

have nice day
Sure, sure. Whatever convoluted bullshit narrative that helps you sleep at night human.

You have a great day

Screenshot 20200423 132040 Chrome

I'm short as fuck and got negative canthal tilt.

most whitecels can easily ascend in Asia
If youre white and you dont have apparent body defects like missing an eye or a limb, youre just a volcel

most whitecels can easily ascend in Asia
If youre white and you dont have apparent body defects like missing an eye or a limb, youre just a volcel
your delusion if you think just go to asian bro, is a viable strat JFL.

im poor and have 2 elderly parents depended on me and my brother.

" just go to asia bro "