Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Comradery is an underrated feeling

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
It’s probably what keeps me sticking to this forum despite all of the times I’ve shit talked (and still continue to shit talk) it. I feel a odd sense of brotherhood here, regardless of all of the fakecels that run a muck. The same probably goes for many men with their copes, from /pol/ wannabe nazis to poor Eastern European CS:GO gamers.

Before covid, I was in high school and already blackpilled and started to realize that I was probably going to be alone forever. However, when I was 16, I joined my school’s wrestling team. I did sports before, but it was gay ones like Cross Country and Track & Field (the latter isn’t as gay as Cross Country, but still). Being on this wrestling team was the BEST experience in my life, even though I got tossed around like a sack of shit at times. It definitely toughened me up, but most importantly I got to experience a sense of comradery that I had never experienced before. The team was pretty large, but despite this, no one was getting left behind. Despite the fact that it’s really an independent sport, we ALL made the effort to help each other out. No man left behind type shit. This was the last time I was actually happy and because of this, getting good grades, despite everyone my age around me having sex and lifemogging me. Then COVID hit and it took away from me.

Throughout history we can see comradery being very important, the best wars are fought when a tight-knit male coalition cannot be broken.

:feelsUgh:

You are not wrong.

I rather be alone. Males will cuck you as soon a foid shows an micron of interest in him.

I don't know comradery makes think about chad college fraternities or military shit

Its good but only between likeminded people(incels in this case).In most irl scenario your going to find yourself singled out as a weak incel

I rather be alone. Males will cuck you as soon a foid shows an micron of interest in him.
I see this point, that’s why when females start to influence a space, I gtfo. Back when I used to go to a boxing gym that had mostly guys in there, whenever this girl would come in, I’d leave lol

the same comradery is used to attack the weak one in the group as a group activity when the social circle is full of bullies or insecure people or the weak one is different. Its a double edged sword :feelsUgh:. bullies bond while attacking victims and lower ranked people earn comrade points attacking the weak one as well

I see this point, that’s why when females start to influence a space, I gtfo. Back when I used to go to a boxing gym that had mostly guys in there, whenever this girl would come in, I’d leave lol
She was obviously there chad hunting. It’s good you got out of there. The males there probably would’ve made you a personified punching bag, to demonstrate there “alphaness” to the cock-hungry foid in order to impress her.

She was obviously there chad hunting. It’s good you got out of there. The males there probably would’ve made you a personified punching bag, to demonstrate there “alphaness” to the cock-hungry foid in order to impress her.
Untornuate but true

based af. It seems like there aren’t a lot left:feelsbadman:
those Aren’t comrades, just drifters:feelsjuice:

Yes I can relate when I joined a football(soccer) club, I was one of the better players and got along with people for the first time. I miss those days.