Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm still obsessing over white women

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
I tried to consume less white nudity, by watching videos of latina, I tried to ignore their big ass at the gym. Recently at the store from a long distance I noticed how round the ass of this white woman was. I passed in baking area ,stopped for at least 10 seconds to admire her big ass. Despite being +25 i can see her impressive bone structure in her face. After that I was in the curtains area I was watching her calves,back; she probably workout. Suddenly she asked me for a price check , my dick got completely hard. I couldn't stop watching her round ass .

#its_over
#white_woman_destroyed_me
@VictimBLKPillreaper

I tried to consume less white nudity, by watching videos of latina, I tried to ignore their big ass at the gym. Recently at the store from a long distance I noticed how round the ass of this white woman was. I passed in baking area ,stopped for at least 10 seconds to admire her big ass. Despite being +25 i can see her impressive bone structure in her face. After that I was in the curtains area I was watching her calves,back; she probably workout. Suddenly she asked me for a price check , my dick got completely hard. I couldn't stop watching her round ass .

#its_over
@VictimBLKPillreaper
latinas have mostly better ass. dont want to have a child from a white foid. they to weak to survive. better latina or black barbarian jungle genes

Last edited:
Niggas throw shade at me for liking pawgs but they wanted me first IMG 6762

#its_over
@VictimBLKPillreaper
wait till you realize how incredibly narcissistic they are. i mean they are the hottest of all women but is it worth it? no.

#its_over
@VictimBLKPillreaper
Kys nigger I’m fed up of your annoying posts!

I hope you escape inceldom and get white girl one day brocel :feelsautistic:

#its_over
@VictimBLKPillreaper
gay

#its_over
@VictimBLKPillreaper
You are welcome to check out my threads and how these white girls torment me with their big and creamy white buttocks. With just a tiny string devoured between their phat asscheeks.