Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Concept of social skills are mainly bullshit

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I was watching this YouTube video and dude said “playing on your phone and not socializing has killed this generation’s social skills. I think bullying is right. Because it shows you how to act. Either fall in line or be an outcast.” :soy:
What’s funny is, it’s always the people who try to demean or act superior to others that are viewed as “socially skilled”.
The guy straight away just said it’s a way for him to get permission to be an asshole.
Nobody is laidback at all.
Also.
Talking over people-allowed as long as you do it to incel
Asking questions- as long as you don’t ask incel questions unless accusatory.
These people act like people are just walking around spraying people’s shoes with water and saying “hey hous it going mat, wanna go someplace wit me?”

It's all determined by looks. The more good looking you are, the 'better' social skills you will have and the greater chance you will have the time to practice them.

Of course it's complete nonesense. I mean just listen to the shit people talk about, normoid conversations are superficial and require absolutely no skills. "Social skills" = A tall strong good looking guy that can dominate others

Henry Cavill can say the most retarded shit and people laugh and clap and call him charming.

A healthy normal looking guy simply has to mention the weather or something like that and is seen as "social".

An ugly man, no matter what he does, will always be seen in a bad light. Because the underlying reason is the only thing that matters and dictates interaction between people, genetics displayed through looks.

bones are everythinh

It's all determined by looks. The more good looking you are, the 'better' social skills you will have and the greater chance you will have the time to practice them.

it should just be "looks skills" instead of "soycial skills"
that's a more accurate description

What people refer to as social skills is usually just kiss up, kick down.

Social skills mean jackshit, it is about whether groups want to include you or not which is based on looks and status. If anything, trying hard to socialize made someone look "uncool". The lamest, dullest chads who utter no words always have large friend groups.

This is true. There are no social skills. They are all determined by your looks. You can be NT as much as you want; if you are bad-looking, you "won´t be NT" for a long time before the inceldom effect kicks in. You either get positive or negative reinforcement, and that shapes your life, your social skills, and what will become of you. It is not you but the other people in society who shape you. That is why self-improvement does not work.

If you are an ugly male people won't even talk to you even if you try to interact they will just ignore you. i don't know if its selective or you just barely exist to them but either way theres no way to develop social skills if you're talking to a brick wall. You can try and force normies to interact which will just make you look like a sperg and lead to ostracization.