Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Confession about KHHV status

Fallout

Fallout

I didn't want to be the one to forget.
★★★★★
Im not actually a KHHV, back in 6th grade during gym class, my faggot teacher had us do this dance exercise and had us guys pair up with the toilets, 1 toilet i had to hold hands with her, they were soft and supple, i wanted to pull her close and smooch her DSL's while we dance like in one of those shitty romance movies, but i would have gotten expelled probably so i didnt, but yea im a just Kissless virgin nowadays :chad:

Im not actually a KHHV, back in 6th grade during gym class, my faggot teacher had us do this dance exercise and had us guys pair up with the toilets, 1 toilet i had to hold hands with her, they were soft and supple, i wanted to pull her close and smooch her DSL's while we dance like in one of those shitty romance movies, but i would have gotten expelled probably so i didnt, but yea im a just Kissless virgin nowadays :chad:
ehh doesn't really count tbh

having sex with a prostitute and writing a 5 page essay about it - nice bro :feelshaha::yes:

talking to a foid for 0.001 seconds - instant ban :feelsree::no:

Last edited:
having sex with a prostitute and writing a 5 page essay about it - nice bro :feelshaha::yes:

talking to a foid for 0.001 seconds - instant ban :feelsree::no:
exactly

Doesn't count, you're fine.