Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Confession of a hypocrite.

VainHireling

VainHireling

VolkSWAGen
-
I claim in various safe situations IRL or on the Internet that I'm empahtetic toward society outcasts.

I tend to be genuinely nice to strangers, mostly because I subconsciously know that it's a one-time situation, I'll never meet them again.
But when people of perceived lower position than mine are oresent in my life for a longer time, I tend to be controlling, manipulative douchebag around
and get abusive when my "victims" don't do as I wish.

I caught myself analysing my attitude toward certain, significant people in my life.

My mother fits the definition of a hikkikomori almost to the tee. Years of being a shut-in, ridden with anxiety, eating more antidepressants and hypnotics than regular food.
I barely show respect to her and I'm only nice to her when I'm in a good mood AND she does as expected.
When things go out of my control, I gaslight her or make threats.

I had a partner during college classes, a fat recluse with bad acne, jittery guy and probably autistic, he went NEET after finishing college and never heard of him ever since.
He was an object of my jabs, never gave a fuck about how he's really doing.
I was often getting impatient with his performance as an assist or doctor when it was my turn in assisting him by the dental chair. It's not like I was much better when I was seeing patients as a student-doctor.

If I went for a girl, I was interested in and got shot down, because trucecel, duh. I frequently used to go into bluepill rage and tried to antagonize everyone against the one who rejected me.

Last example is the most offensive, because it's about you.
When I do poor in my life, because I mess something up, get rejected or whatever, I have less problems connecting with you.
However, when things get better, I start acting like I figure out everything this world has to offer and offer some platitudes without thinking whther they make sense.
Other times, I look at your posts, where you seem geniunely upset about something and I think "What the fuck is this guy on about?" As if we were completely different.
"The power of just mercy is that it belongs to the undeserving."​

you're literally me
354247-1637848554.jpg

hateful insul

wait you are a faggot? top kek
@Fat Link
please ban this bitch.gays fuck anything in sight and even if they didn''t,they always derail every conversation to faggot shit.

wait you are a faggot? top kek
@Fat Link
please ban this bitch.gays fuck anything in sight and even if they didn''t,they always derail every conversation to faggot shit.
False accusation. In what point did I refer in any way to homosexuality?
Prove it or apologise.

False accusation. In what point did I refer in any way to homosexuality?
Prove it or apologise.
Yeah, I mean I didn’t see any homo shit in OP’s post either so WTF @Billowel? :feelswhat:

Yeah, I mean I didn’t see any homo shit in OP’s post either so WTF @Billowel? :feelswhat:
sorry,i read this bit
>I had a partner during college classes, a fat recluse with bad acne, jittery guy and probably autistic, he went NEET after finishing college and never heard of him ever since.

as saying that he had a partner as in "love partner".sorry i was retarded.guess i really am turning senile.

@Billowel No hard feelings! Take care!

@Billowel No hard feelings! Take care!
what you described in your post is pretty normal for most people.anyone who feels an ounce of superitory over someone,will start treating them like shit.man without god is something worse then any animal you can think off.

god can take a mans pride away,and only him can do it.

what you described in your post is pretty normal for most people.anyone who feels an ounce of superitory over someone,will start treating them like shit.man without god is something worse then any animal you can think off.

god can take a mans pride away,and only him can do it.
True. God can bring prideful to their knees and bestow humble with grace.