Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Confidence > everything else

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
I was on fb and some roastie shared this oh so inspiring quote.

Who knew all I had to do was be confident? I guess I'm not an incel after all. We all just need to know our worth and be deeply rooted in who we are. The more you know :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

quote-the-majority-of-guys-that-i-ve-met-that-i-consider-confident-and-sexy-are-pretty-well-stephanie-beatriz-136-28-34.jpg

Why the fuck are female so set on lying? I've been confident for as long as I could remember, yet not over-confident or cocky. I know what I'm worth, and try to display that I know myself. Yet that gets me nowhere.

Confident ugly male = creep

Sharing inspirational quotes on cuckbook is a crime in of itself

JFL

meanwhile, her husband is a 6'2 bald white( or jew, at least, white passing) male
Image result for Brad Hoss

"teehee have confidence"

foids literally expose themselves:lul:

Betabax
Money = fake personality
Never believe women their toung is like tongue of serpents. Be tough guys

Why the fuck are female so set on lying? I've been confident for as long as I could remember, yet not over-confident or cocky. I know what I'm worth, and try to display that I know myself. Yet that gets me nowhere.

Who knew all I had to do was be confident? I guess I'm not an incel after all. We all just need to know our worth and be deeply rooted in who we are. The more you know :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

quote-the-majority-of-guys-that-i-ve-met-that-i-consider-confident-and-sexy-are-pretty-well-stephanie-beatriz-136-28-34.jpg
Lol she is bisexual, childless and married at age 37. Just be confident bro!

Sharing inspirational quotes on cuckbook is a crime in of itself
Or any social media for that matter. Especially when they post pics of themself with their tits nearly hanging out and then add some bullshit quote they don't even care about.

Foids love to virtue signalling.
Its only confidence, IF you´re good looking to begin with.
They make it "cool" to have confidence, not the other way around.
An ugly dude can be the most confident guy in the world, but no bitches want to suck his dick, unless the guy is packed with cash.

They'd no longer have orbiters if they told the truth about what they're attracted too, they're also incredibly fucking stupid

They can only hide the truth for so long. :bluepill:

She would not be with him If he was a 5'2 ethnic

I want to punch that foid's face. It is such a punchable looking face.

Confidence is measured via the jawline

Where confidence gets you as a curry.

Approach life with the same confidence that random indian men 36047397

Last edited:
All foids are lying cunts ESPECIALLY when it comes to attraction. Gotta always virtue signal for the cucks/orbiters.

Last edited:
That's funny. We also know our value and worth as people: nothing.

attractiveness = positive reinforcement = confidence

Confident = good looking

JFL

meanwhile, her husband is a 6'2 bald white( or jew, at least, white passing) male

"teehee have confidence"

foids literally expose themselves:lul:
betabux tbh, she wouldn't of dated him in her prime

Just be confident bro.

ugly brown bitch with her discount bald white man

wtf does she know about life, especially incel or near-incel life

It boils my blood when girls use the words “personally” or “I consider” to describe men/what is attractive . Every foid on earth shares her “personal preferences” with every other foid. They are all the same . Why tf do people pretend like there’s such a thing as variation in mate choice criteria.. is there a foid somewhere on earth that likes short guys and rejects/despises tall men? Is there a lioness somewhere that strictly breeds with the smallest, weakest male lion?

Confidence only works for attractive people

Confidence is a self reinforcing loop

Caring men are beta men and don’t have as much success as dark triad at same looks level (if high enough)

Intelligence is quite cope

From what I remember in the Brooklyn 9-9 series she's dating a short non-NT loser. Figures why foids that have trouble sorting reality from fiction share it.

Action speaks louder than words This bitch gets banged by chads , chadlites all day , Corrupt politician never say he is corrupt , terrorists never considers themselves as terrorists