Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Confronted an old bluepiller chadlite friend of mine

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-

Since my closest friend is ignoring me i tried messaging some old ppl i used to talk to on discord and this was the first conversation i got into JUST JFL AT THE AUDACITY THIS ABSOLUTE FAGGOT HAS TO BRAG LOL.

After a while the urge to talk to normfags goes away

No matter what you tell them they won’t see life the same way as you do

After a while the urge to talk to normfags goes away

No matter what you tell them they won’t see life the same way as you do

it just amazes me how he thinks i shouldnt be phased by a blatant brag...

I fucking hate subtle brags from normies, comes out most when around family.

this wasnt even subtle hes said a lot worse shit in the past which is why i stopped talking to him. but im at the point where i can overlook SOME of it for the sake of having someone i can talk to

chadlites keep a subhuman friend because they need to see someone below them. otherwise they get afraid there is a chaddier chad around the corner.

these guys always find a way to brag huh

this wasnt even subtle hes said a lot worse shit in the past which is why i stopped talking to him. but im at the point where i can overlook SOME of it for the sake of having someone i can talk to
yeah that wasn't subtle at all. He wants you to be happy at the bottom of society while reminding you that that's where you are. I don't have anyone to talk to anymore, and I cope thinking it's better that way sometimes because of shit like this happening to other people who talk to normies.