Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Conservatives mock and shun young lonely men while praising prostitutes

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
You had at least according to some polls a lot of young men starting to lean right (most likely because of the horrible treatment men have received from the left) and then how American conservatives or neo conservatives respond is they tell any man struggling with dating that it's his fault because he's weak, tell him to get married and stop whining while ignoring all the problems men face in divorce court and then worst of all interview fucking whores and prostitutes and tell them how based they are for turning right wing. (Btw half of the female conservative content creators are ex prostitutes.)

They could so easily capitalize on young men by offering solutions to problems but instead conservatives choose to shun and mock them and then praise the worst women possible. I'm sure you saw the interview with the ex only fans girl who now claims to be Christian. Not once did the interviewer mention to her the men she took advantage of. Not once! Instead she tells her what a poor victim she is.

Fuck these cuckservatives.

cuckservatives have destroyed the country

You had at least according to some polls a lot of young men starting to lean right (most likely because of the horrible treatment men have received from the left) and then how American conservatives or neo conservatives respond is they tell any man struggling with dating that it's his fault because he's weak, tell him to get married and stop whining while ignoring all the problems men face in divorce court and then worst of all interview fucking whores and prostitutes and tell them how based they are for turning right wing. (Btw half of the female conservative content creators are ex prostitutes.)

They could so easily capitalize on young men by offering solutions to problems but instead conservatives choose to shun and mock them and then praise the worst women possible. I'm sure you saw the interview with the ex only fans girl who now claims to be Christian. Not once did the interviewer mention to her the men she took advantage of. Not once! Instead she tells her what a poor victim she is.

Fuck these cuckservatives.
There are no good guys. Democrats will support the whores, the voilent single moms, the looters, the terrorists. One side is our enemy. The other has betrayed us.

There are no good guys. Democrats will support the whores, the voilent single moms, the looters, the terrorists. One side is our enemy. The other has betrayed us.
True.

Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

>Conservatives when you want to “conserve” the America before the 1960s when Americans didn’t circumcise every newborn male.

fuck these people they can go fuck themselves

those cucks are just as gynocentric.

kikeservatives

all modern political movements are only allowed to be run by actual faggots, women, and jews.

This sort of cucked thinking is shockingly prevalent in the white power movement, too. It’s genuinely striking how many simps I have to share a belief system with.

Cuckservatives when man vents:"MAN TF UP!!!"

Lauren Southern comes to mind. She used to be a 'cosplay' thot. She noticed she got positive attention from men, so she decided to larp as a conservative.

cuckservatives are prostitutes

A lot of them look like the biggest cucks ironically such as Matt Walsh and Ben Shapiro. Not to mention their supporters.
Cant believe I used to support that kike Ben Shapiro

cuckservatives have destroyed the country
No, I'd argue leftoids have. Conservatives barely do anything

Both statements are true. The libs destroyed the country, and the conservatives just sat there and watched. They're controlled opposition and never made any attempts to stop the immigration or faggotry

Last edited:
Cant believe I used to support that kike Ben Shapiro
Same here bro. When I was 15 and first getting into politics I really liked shapiro. I didn't agree with everything but he did have some good takes and he wasn't  that overtly zionist. Fast forward to today and he is just your typical kike, the mask came completely off after Israel was attacked on Oct 7th. He is absolutely unhinged nowadays

From what I observed, conservatism is inherently taking a position of concession. Most of the things they uphold as traditionalist were inventions of modernity in the past they are trying to preserve in the status quo. Everything from nation states, small government, civic nationalism and nearly everything else they espouse. If you think about it, conservatism itself is a modernist movement and ideology. Reactionaries are the only ones taking a stance that actually takes the offensive initiative to return society back to the traditionalist past prior to modernity.