Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL consulted a surgeon

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
told me $130,000 for double jaw + genio JFL :feelshaha: :lul: , the bluepilled faggot humored and mocked me and told me i look 'fine' even though its very evident my entire lower third is recessed I had a CT scan done and you could clearly see how fucked up my side profile is. What a joke.

"you can breath fine, whats that? you dont have $130k? well enjoy your life as a subhuman, no we wont tell you about any cheaper locations to get it done because we are greedy assholes " what a waste of time effort and money. I think they genuinely were getting a good laugh out of face because towards the end they took a bunch of random pictures of me on their personal phones even though i already told them never mind. I am still in disbelief.

shotgun to head looks like it will be the only way to solve my subhumanity. not willing to go fly to some third world shithole and have a bunch of barely educated niggers slice me apart.

They took personal pics of you?? Sue them into oblivion. There is no reason to ever do that.

Failing that hire one of those pro-life abortion clinic bombers to take care of their office

I'd do it IF it gave me a shot

Looksmax is cope unless you are bordering close to high tier normie/chadlite in which case you should not be on here.

Just spend 100000 dollars to become a low tier normie and betabux whatever savings you have left from wageslaving for some pussy that has already taken a freight train of chadlite/chad cock.

brutal, ill probably just off myself eventually.

jfl i cant afford surgergymaxxing

Looksmax is cope unless you are bordering close to high tier normie/chadlite in which case you should not be on here.

Just spend 100000 dollars to become a low tier normie and betabux whatever savings you have left from wageslaving for some pussy that has already taken a freight train of chadlite/chad cock.

not willing to go fly to some third world shithole and have a bunch of barely educated niggers slice me apart.
It amuses me how users from this forum put racism/xenophobia ahead of their projects. It's either "not gonna have surgeries in the third world because I think the professionals incompetent over the fact they are from the third world" or "I'm Incel but I'm not gonna date anyone outside of my race even if an attractive ethnic foid likes me"
You can still go to the "third world" and look for the top surgeons there, even the most expensive ones would be "cheap" if you consider devalued currencies, also being on the "third world" does not automatically makes them incompetent or makes the private hospitals bad

Plenty of "third world" surgeons also have positive reviews from "first worlders" who travel for surgeries alone

Last edited:
They took personal pics of you?? Sue them into oblivion. There is no reason to ever do that.

Failing that hire one of those pro-life abortion clinic bombers to take care of their office

It amuses me how users from this forum put racism/xenophobia ahead of their projects. It's either "not gonna have surgeries in the third world because I think the professionals incompetent over the fact they are from the third world" or "I'm Incel but I'm not gonna date anyone outside of my race even if an attractive ethnic foid likes me"
You can still go to the "third world" and look for the top surgeons there, even the most expensive ones would be "cheap" if you consider devalued currencies, also being on the "third world" does not automatically makes them incompetent or makes the private hospitals bad

Plenty of "third world" surgeons also have positive reviews from "first worlders" who travel for surgeries alone

i only trust white people with sawing and drilling screws into my bones. is that a problem

Can you draw your profile on paint?

i only trust white people with sawing and drilling screws into my bones. is that a problem
I live in a third world country and I'm getting a surgery from a "white" doctor in a few months. Yes, actually white.

Even if he was "brown" I'd trust him over his history and reviews alone.

not a problem, just a dumb way to evaluate a professional
your right, just looking at their cultural background alone says enough. do not want someone who comes from a 3rd world country full of street shitting low iq monkeys using a scalpel and drill on my bones.

Im not evaluating a professional because they aren't professionals, the rates of failure are higher in those countries for a reason just cuz they got green carded and now reside in the US means fuck all, and thats the reason they are cheaper too. id rather attempt a bimax advancement on myself with a fucking box cutter knife and screws from a local hardware store than let some unhygienic shit skin risk killing me.

Last edited:
your right, just looking at their cultural background alone says enough. do not want someone who comes from a 3rd world country full of street shitting low iq monkeys using a scalpel and drill on my bones.

Im not evaluating a professional because they aren't professionals, the rates of failure are higher in those countries for a reason just cuz they got green carded and now reside in the US means fuck all, and thats the reason they are cheaper too. id rather attempt a bimax advancement on myself with a fucking box cutter knife and screws from a local hardware store than let some unhygienic shit skin risk killing me.
k

There's no budget for my face