Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Cookingcels, what is your favorite dish to make?

Mango

Mango

404: faceonality and bonefidence not found
I like to make scrambled eggs. Very easy recipe to make, takes all of 10 minutes between actually cooking, prep work and cleaning up. Very filling too.
Plov (which is basically rice pilaf and meat) is another dish I like to make, but it is a pretty slow dish to cook since you have to slow cook the meat (I use stew cut beef) until it is tender. I usually make enough plov for about 2-3 days, covering breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Plov (which is basically rice pilaf and meat)
This has been in the back of my mind for a while, would love to attempt it. Meat and rice (with veg) dishes are my mainstay. Like to keep things simple; no food rotation or variety - same foods every time (picky eater).

Fav dish... not sure. Jerk chicken I like, rice and beans is nice. Simple and healthy foods.

Ah yes, scrambled eggs. very good dish to make. Mine is instant ramen.

tbh. burgers. I love making burgers, but it's way too much effort and too expensive to make often.

Pasta and burgers