Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is knowing how to cook a truecel trait?

FakeTruecel

FakeTruecel

Self-banned
-
i can honestly say that some nights the only thing i look forward to in the morning is what i'm going to cook myself for either breakfast for lunch :feelscry:.

brocels do you cope with cooking?

Username checks out

I had a thought about this awhile back.

I think it can be. For example if someone is a completely NEETmaxxed. No drivers license, no job, no friends so on.

But then they are randomly really good at cooking.

I think it can be a sign someone is a NEETcel, due to staying inside all the time they dont eat out, the kitchen is in their house so they are in the kitchen and get good at cooking, you also can not afford food delivery all the time as a NEET.

I'm boring even in what I cook. I have like 10 dishes I can cook and I do them over and over again, no variation.

And most of the stuff I cook is also really basic. Like I make noodles or rice and then I maybe slice some vegetables and maybe put some vegetable mix from the freezer and cook them, add a bit of spice and some meat (or salmon) and that's it, so I don't really put a lot of effort in it.

I had a thought about this awhile back.

I think it can be. For example if someone is a completely NEETmaxxed. No drivers license, no job, no friends so on.

But then they are randomly really good at cooking.

I think it can be a sign someone is a NEETcel, due to staying inside all the time they dont eat out, the kitchen is in their house so they are in the kitchen and get good at cooking, you also can not afford food delivery all the time as a NEET.
Yeah, I think it would go hand in hand with being neetpilled. Like your eventually gonna become better if you keep cooking for yourself and take somewhat of an interest in it.

Yeah, I think it would go hand in hand with being neetpilled. Like your eventually gonna become better if you keep cooking for yourself and take somewhat of an interest in it.
Its whats happened to me, although I am not an expert cook I am not bad either. I thought of this a couple months ago when my mother was telling me about his cousin, he seemed like a NEET but then my mother said he is a great cook, and showed me pictures and videos of him cooking, so it got me thinking it can be a NEETcel trait, just not a very common one as a lot of NEETs are just LDAR and have given up on life so they dont care enough to cook

men cook better then women but still a waste of time

Depends on culture. Yes, for western males - our wives should be cooking meals for us. No for eastern cultures, men seem to be the best at preparing dog meat and other items around Asia.