Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Cope] Depression cured my acne!!!

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
I've recently accepted that I have no choice but to end it all. I pretty much stopped caring about the results I get from skincare and gymcelling. I still did everything as I normally did, but it was with an attitude that said "Least I fucking tried!"

In my heart, I'm all "Egh what's the point?" and "Why do I even bother?"

Usually I get bothered by all the horrible things happening in the world, and all the SJW nonsense. But these last few weeks I've really stopped caring. And I've noticed that MY ACNE IS GONE!

It's such a relief to finally be rid of acne. I hate myself slightly less now.

Ofc, it doesn't really change anything. I'm still losing hair. And I have a ton of acne scars. But whatever... I don't really care.

It's just nice to have these small moments in life where you feel like... despite everything, things will work out.

Every thread should get at least 1 reply.

I started isotretinoin which seems to have helped my acne a lot. Like with you, it doesn’t really make that big of a difference since the scars are almost worse than the acne itself. But progress I guess? I’m also trying to gymmax, but sometimes I wonder what’s the point. I was very buff almost a year ago (took a huge break and lost all gains) when my acne was horrible, still no girls were interested, so I doubt it’ll work now due to the horrible scarring and just the fact that I’m ugly. Either way, the medication and gym is COPE for now. We’ll see.

Last edited:
I started isotretinoin which seems to have helped my acne a lot. Like with you, it doesn’t really make that big of a difference since the scars are almost worse than the acne itself. But progress I guess? I’m also trying to gymmax, but sometimes I wonder what’s the point. I was very buff almost a year ago (took a huge break and lost all gains) when my acne was horrible, still no girls were interested, so I doubt it’ll work now due to the horrible scarring and just the fact that I’m ugly. Either way, the medication is COPE for now. We’ll see.
How old are you greycella?

I've recently accepted that I have no choice but to end it all. I pretty much stopped caring about the results I get from skincare and gymcelling. I still did everything as I normally did, but it was with an attitude that said "Least I fucking tried!"

In my heart, I'm all "Egh what's the point?" and "Why do I even bother?"

Usually I get bothered by all the horrible things happening in the world, and all the SJW nonsense. But these last few weeks I've really stopped caring. And I've noticed that MY ACNE IS GONE!

It's such a relief to finally be rid of acne. I hate myself slightly less now.

Ofc, it doesn't really change anything. I'm still losing hair. And I have a ton of acne scars. But whatever... I don't really care.

It's just nice to have these small moments in life where you feel like... despite everything, things will work out.
My condolences bro cel