Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Cope] [thugmaxx] asiancels GTFIH!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
FB072EC4 2CB5 4F83 B2AF 1F8E2659AD72

are u any of u guys doing this yet :feelsPop:
ngl i know this one Filipino guy from my neighborhood and school and he’s rlly ghetto like he’s not trying to act ghetto u can tell he’s rlly from there tbh ngl

Lmao he's coping hard and he will die an incel. Thugmaxxing doesn't matter that much anyway

asians can't thugmax LOL. most of them listen to dated shit like "le tupac so hard ecks dee" and look like foids

Maybe they’ll let him join in on a gangbang. I guess it’s better than rotting.

He looks so out of touch. Like he just got in randomly there. They all are doing gangs signs, wearing their gangs clothes and scarfs but he is in a gray hoodie :feelskek:

Nevermind he is actually doing gang sign but I didn't even realise it :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
He looks so out of touch. Like he just got in randomly there. They all are doing gangs signs, wearing their gangs clothes and scarfs but he is in a gray hoodie :feelskek:

Nevermind he is actually doing gang sign but I didn't even realise it :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
He still looks out of touch tho ngl lol
asians can't thugmax LOL. most of them listen to dated shit like "le tupac so hard ecks dee" and look like foids
True ngl

That bowl cut kills it for him tbhdedsrsngl

It doesn't work coz it's black culture. Asians have their own ghetoo style

Yakuzamaxx if you are asian

he looks so out of place there

Asians look too low t to thugmaxx tbh