Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Copefuel for asian oldcels

just be rice is LAW

take the tall skull pill bro

11:32 "filipino boys are so black". LMAO. Over for blackcels

To be asian is a hack to get easy fuck especially with the actual k pop trend

For me the "bond intellectually" has actually gotten harder with age. Most foids seem totally retard to me now, I just can't relate to them.
Tbh high iq foids like the one in the video are incredibly rare.

Shes acting for that video u stupid, she would never ever even speak to that asiancel irl

Tbh high iq foids like the one in the video are incredibly rare.
Yeah I do find high IQ women attractive. No chance with them though. They may be smart enough to want high IQ genes but they are also smart enough to want good looks genes.

OP while making this thread:

Shes acting for that video u stupid, she would never ever even speak to that asiancel irl
If you had emotional intelligence you would realize she is kind of serious.

But the thing is, this type of foid always acts like that. And as soon as she finds a more attractive guy she will ignore the ricecel. Or she will keep him around as a jester for her entertainment.

Actually he is really good looking. I was suspecting him to be really forward grown because he had zero nasiolabial folds at 25 years old. And indeed on his instagram he had a side profile post and he has an insanely forward grown maxilla.

He also has a wide face with a wide palate which is another very important feature to be considered good-looking.

That dude isnt even goodlooking

Would, even if it's a russoid

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back