Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Coping in 2024 is hard

R

Ryoth

5'5 turbomanlet in Germany
-
2024 is going bad for me, still being KHHV after graduating is a brutal experience but aside from that my copes becoming less and less joyful, things don't excite me like it used to I don't even browse internet that often tbh(which is the reason I post so less) but yeah, also I try to not go outside much I get heightmogged way to brutally but forced to go because job, I really hope things start to get more fun and interesting. I want to get into some new hobby or any copes basically so is this year going any better? What are your copes?

Gonna have to force yourself to find new hobbies (that don't require going outside) so you can distract yourself. Chess is pretty good at that.

Gonna have to force yourself to find new hobbies (that don't require going outside) so you can distract yourself. Chess is pretty good at that.
True, need to get into that again

What are your copes?
I ran out of copes.

I'm just maintaining my life functions in this flesh pile as part of filthy animal instinct.

Gotta find new hobbies or watched random videos on kikestube.

real i just ldar and sleep

We're all just waiting to die, tbh. It is a very painful existence.