Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Coping with a pet fish (storytime and message)

Ihatemylife123

Ihatemylife123

limicel
★★★
This all started way back in May, It was a really hot day and I decided to go out for a walk for some fresh air. While I was walking around my neighborhood, I saw an aquarium pet store that I have never seen before. Out of curiosity I walked in and noticed a cat at the back of the store. I went to go pet it because I was still grieving about the loss of my cat who died in February. While petting the cat I noticed tiny bowls each containing one fish inside. I thought one fish was dead so I called out to the store owner to come over. All he did was stir the water with his dirty ass finger and the fish moved again. I asked him how much were each fish and he said 25 except for an orange grey depressed-looking fish which was 20. I asked him why and he said it was because it was ugly. After he said that, I immediately adopted that fish to prove him wrong. All the other fish were pretty black and blue fish except this one was orange and grey. He asked me are you sure? and I said yes why not? After I took her into my care, she regained her natural colors again as a red betta fish and is much happier in a bigger tank now. I named her Athena because the name popped up in my head and I feel less lonely now. The point is as soon as he called Athena ugly, I saw myself as her. Our parents should have done the same thing for us but failed. Also, pets are a good way to cope and fish are much cheaper.

i used to cope having two pet clown fish two years ago however one day i got my borderline retarded mother to drain the dirty water that mixed with the clean water in the tank and she ended up flushing both the fish down the sink jfl.

i used to cope having two pet clown fish two years ago however one day i got my borderline retarded mother to drain the dirty water that mixed with the clean water in the tank and she ended up flushing both the fish down the sink jfl.
Damn, I'm sorry to hear that. Did you beat her ass for that? please tell me you did:feelsbadman:

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that. Did you beat her ass for that? please tell me you did:feelsbadman:
this was back in 2018. i was still in high school and used to come back home and ldar and play some obscure strategy games on steam and i was often too lethargic and lazy to do anything apart from playing vidya. i never used to hit my mother because i used to be totally obediant cuck to my her back then. but that didn't last and i did pay her back soon after when i my mental health deteriorated further from living the same lifestyle and my mother just made it worse by saying i should just study and my enjoyment will come 'later' in life, and i got tired of hearing these same retorts. this along with other factors, made my temper uncontrollable and i would often hit her often to the point where she had bruises on her face and she couldn't properly defend herself from my attacks. now i am a full time NEET btw.

I used to have a fish and a dog. The dog was a Chihuahua that I got from my job. I pretty much got him as a puppy. He died a year later only being a year old. He got real sick and died within a week and I still don't know what happened. The fish I used to have was a 12 inch Oscar. I don't recommend those they are destructive. That died a few months ago but I don't care because it would splash water on an electrical outlet.

I used to have a fish and a dog. The dog was a Chihuahua that I got from my job. I pretty much got him as a puppy. He died a year later only being a year old. He got real sick and died within a week and I still don't know what happened. The fish I used to have was a 12 inch Oscar. I don't recommend those they are destructive. That died a few months ago but I don't care because it would splash water on an electrical outlet.
The tank I have has a cover on top of it. Betta fish are really playful but they don't splash luckily

this was back in 2018. i was still in high school and used to come back home and ldar and play some obscure strategy games on steam and i was often too lethargic and lazy to do anything apart from playing vidya. i never used to hit my mother because i used to be totally obediant cuck to my her back then. but that didn't last and i did pay her back soon after when i my mental health deteriorated further from living the same lifestyle and my mother just made it worse by saying i should just study and my enjoyment will come 'later' in life, and i got tired of hearing these same retorts. this along with other factors, made my temper uncontrollable and i would often hit her often to the point where she had bruises on her face and she couldn't properly defend herself from my attacks. now i am a full time NEET btw.
brutal, just go to uni tbh.