Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Coping with materialism is the best cope (SUIFUEL for poorcels)

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Not being rich as an incel is a death sentence. I would love to own a nice PC which can run any game but I cannot afford, I'd like to own a new brand new phone but cannot afford it. Materialism and being rich is what naturally inflates your ego. I barely have enough money to buy cigarettes nowadays and am currently using my life savings to survive. I am expected to wagecuck in the following months because I cannot keep being a NEET. I am expected to get my drivings license despite being autistic to drive. Richfags don't do any of that. There is no need to be good looking when you're wealthy. Life is just unfair. Wage, go home to an empty cold room, no girlfriend and living day to day for 450£ a month. Welcome to the average life of an Eastern Europeancel.

If I had every other pleasure in this world like good family, fortune, and friendship then I could forget about being an incel but I live like a dog

Not being rich as an incel is a death sentence. I would love to own a nice PC which can run any game but I cannot afford, I'd like to own a new brand new phone but cannot afford it. Materialism and being rich is what naturally inflates your ego. I barely have enough money to buy cigarettes nowadays and am currently using my life savings to survive. I am expected to wagecuck in the following months because I cannot keep being a NEET. I am expected to get my drivings license despite being autistic to drive. Richfags don't do any of that. There is no need to be good looking when you're wealthy. Life is just unfair. Wage, go home to an empty cold room, no girlfriend and living day to day for 450£ a month. Welcome to the average life of an Eastern Europeancel.
Gaming becomes boring

Materialism is overrated. I only want nice food. I can afford it but i choose not to eat expensive food on a daily basis. My PC is 10 years old, i get bluescreens 3 times a day but i don't care, my phone is 6 years old, i have no desire owning fancy electronics. I haven't owned a TV in 15 years. I could never become happy by owning meaningless stuff.

All i want is a GF and children, that's the only way for me to ascend and become happy. If the GF is mentally stable that is. I would say the only materialistic thing i have is my house in the woods. I wouldn't be as happy if i lived in an apartment with some noisy neighbours. I couldn't imagine living in a city.

Materialism is overrated. I only want nice food. I can afford it but i choose not to eat expensive food on a daily basis. My PC is 10 years old, i get bluescreens 3 times a day but i don't care, my phone is 6 years old, i have no desire owning fancy electronics. I haven't owned a TV in 15 years. I could never become happy by owning meaningless stuff.

All i want is a GF and children, that's the only way for me to ascend and become happy. If the GF is mentally stable that is. I would say the only materialistic thing i have is my house in the woods. I wouldn't be as happy if i lived in an apartment with some noisy neighbours. I couldn't imagine living in a city.
Having a kid as an incel is inflicting your mental illness and pain on a completely innocent soul.

If I had every other pleasure in this world like good family, fortune, and friendship then I could forget about being an incel but I live like a dog
I agree that's why I am stating that materialism is the best cope so far for incels. You cannot be wealthy and a loser.