Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Coping with materialism once again

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
My new HyperX Alloy Origins keyboard is about to arrive anytime soon and I am going to order a new vape juice along with a new coil for my vape. Later on I am going to order a Michael Myers mask and put it on during nightwalks to intimidate normies. Of course the mask is going to arrive in a month because I am not a retard to order from expensive sites but from AliExpress. :society:

My new HyperX Alloy Origins keyboard is about to arrive anytime soon and I am going to order a new vape juice along with a new coil for my vape. Later on I am going to order a Michael Myers mask and put it on during nightwalks to intimidate normies. Of course the mask is going to arrive in a month because I am not a retard to order from expensive sites but from AliExpress. :society:
Based, michael myers was a truecel. When he was a kid he said he wore masks to hide his ugliness, and he also was a virgin and killed sexhavers.

I keep buying hoodies I have probably 30 plus I’m gonna count right quick

I keep buying hoodies I have probably 30 plus I’m gonna count right quick
everyone has different ways to cope. A nice expensive good sounding keyboard feels like heaven to me until I get used to the sound and no longer care.

Based, michael myers was a truecel. When he was a kid he said he wore masks to hide his ugliness, and he also was a virgin and killed sexhavers.
Michael Myers Fire GIF by Halloween

send pic of ur vape

Based What juices you gonna get ive been using the juicehead watermelon

Based What juices you gonna get ive been using the juicehead watermelon
Pachamama with some taste that I am going to choose but I am still thinking of what taste I shall get. I also like Nasty Juice. I will most likely buy either watermelon or strawberry tasting juice. Also my vape device is Innoking Go-Z what is yours ?

That’s is not consooomer enough you need this keyboard starting at 180$

Pachamama with some taste that I am going to choose but I am still thinking of what taste I shall get. I also like Nasty Juice. I will most likely buy either watermelon or strawberry tasting juice. Also my vape device is Innoking Go-Z what is yours ?
Nord 5 80w I got some lost mary dispo too but they are too strong

Nord 5 80w I got some lost mary dispo too but they are too strong
the stronger it is the better for me also 80W is a lot damn. I enjoy vaping a lot i do it like 4 hours a day at least.

I wish I had a vape so bad but they don't sell them to minorities. I also want a laser pointer and silver.