Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Coping with women and my fantasy against chads

Spooky_Heejin

Spooky_Heejin

Sgt. Greycel
★★★★★
If I make eye contact with a woman in public then I look away as soon as possible. I do not want their eyes locked into mine for prolonged periods of time, as this will inadvertently force my brain to develop a crush on them. Crushes lead to depression knowing I have no chance with the female. It's especially depressing if they start dating someone else and I see them together.

Neither do I look at foids bodies in public. I do not give into lust, otherwise I'll want to kill myself. I am a human, not a monkey like niggers are. They only can think primitively. "ooga booga pawg got fat ass me need to fuck"

I don't treat women nicely in public. Instead of holding a door open for a foid, I slam it shut in their whorish fucking face. If they're on the crosswalk walking side by side with other foids I don't take the road and go around them. Fuck that. I'm not getting hit by a 2000 pound pickup truck and neither will I pull a soycuck move and say "Excuse me" just to get passed them. I'll shoulder check both of them.

I've been arrested for the way I dress twice now. It makes women scared and men wary, often watching my every move. Little do these normies know I was a boxercel for 5 years and did Ji-jitsu for 8 years and conceal carry. I have the draw time of a fucking cowboy on cocaine. I can hit a 4x4 inch target at 75 yards with my glock-20. Come at me "Chad."

Of course my few amount of dark-triad traits aren't attractive to women since I'm not "Chad" and I don't have a perfect sculpted face. I am eagerly waiting for the day a Chad comes to bully me so I can ruin his perfect jawline and curbstomp his skull inside-out. I'll heightmog the fuck out of him when he's laying on the ground holding his eyeball that just ejaculated from his skull while my foot is clashing with his skull against the concrete.

Last edited:
@Darth_Aurelius acts just like you. He's gymmaxxed and wears an ss styled trenchcoat strapped with a G19 whenever he goes outside :feelskek:
Indeed. And I would also add that I thoroughly approve of the course of action which are esteemed brocel has recommended above and can say that I have embraced a similar sort of outlook and governing dynamic towards my interactions with both foids and normies more generally. Society has rejected, ostracized and denigrated us despite our best efforts to coexist peacefully with normie scum and as such, these small acts of retribution are entirely justifiable and indeed, necessary as a viable means of expressing our contempt towards they who have relegated us to sexual poverty and emotional disconsolation.

Indeed. And I would also add that I thoroughly approve of the course of action which are esteemed brocel has recommended above and can say that I have embraced a similar sort of outlook and governing dynamic towards my interactions with both foids and normies more generally. Society has rejected, ostracized and denigrated us despite our best efforts to coexist peacefully with normie scum and as such, these small acts of retribution are entirely justifiable and indeed, necessary as a viable means of expressing our contempt towards they who have relegated us to sexual poverty and emotional disconsolation.
Uh hello based department 2

I1yyci56dumb1

I only want to see the world burning to ashes and normies suffering their well deserved punishment

Beenie, ski mask, trench coat, jeans. I wear this during the summer too so it looks even more autistic.
Jfl yeah the ski mask makes u look like a bank robber, everything else u could prob get away with. Even a normal cloth facemask might be ok thx to covid nobody questions it