Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Copy of the email I'm sending to HR about an evil foid I work with.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I have been getting picked on by one of my foid coworkers, and I have had enough. At first, I dismissed the bullying as a goblina just being a goblina, but I hate foids, and it is time to put this one back in her place. I'm sending an anonymous email to my company's Human Resource department, it is just a fat globina who handles all the paper work. I'm going to send her an email in which I explain the problems I am having with a foid I work with. It will go like this:

Hello (HR Goblina),

I just wanted to vent, regarding some issues I have been having with my coworker (Bully Goblina). I really enjoy being a member of the team, but (Bully Goblina) makes things more difficult. I feel as though she speaks to me more harshly than she speaks to everybody else. And also, I feel (Bully Goblina) targets me specifically to be micromanaged.

An example of what I mean, would be today when she came up to me multiple times throughout the day, to tell me where to stand. I hardly moved, yet (Bully Goblina) felt the need to tell me where to stand ( I hardly moved 5 feet). Lastly, when there was only about an hour left on her shift, (Bully Goblina) approached me again, and told me to stand in a dark corner where guests could hardly see me. I stood in that corner for about an hour, without having any guests ask me questions, most likely because they could not see me.

I am sending this email from a throw away account, and using an anonymous web browser, because I really like working for the company. (Bully Goblina) makes things harder than they need to be.

Thank you

Last edited:
lol. Can't believe you planned all that out :feelskek:

lol. Can't believe you planned all that out :feelskek:
Yeah I hate foids, and being picked on by one at work is not going to happen. I learned that it is best to tell HR first, before your enemy does.

good luck brocel

Make sure to use a different typing pattern than you usually do

good luck brocel
Thanks. Simps will say that I'm being mean, but foids have been mean to me all my life. I would be a coward not to at least do something.
Make sure to use a different typing pattern than you usually do
I will, a bunch of new people were just hired so the email could be sent from any of us.

Thanks. Simps will say that I'm being mean, but foids have been mean to me all my life. I would be a coward not to at least do something.

I will, a bunch of new people were just hired so the email could be sent from any of us.
based, stand up for yourself always

That is definitely bullying, no question.

I have been getting picked on by one of my foid coworkers, and I have had enough. At first, I dismissed the bullying as a goblina just being a goblina, but I hate foids, and it is time to put this one back in her place. I'm sending an anonymous email to my company's Human Resource department, it is just a fat globina who handles all the paper work. I'm going to send her an email in which I explain the problems I am having with a foid I work with. It will go like this:

Hello (HR Goblina),

I just wanted to vent, regarding some issues I have been having with my coworker (Bully Goblina). I really enjoy being a member of the team, but (Bully Goblina) makes things more difficult. I feel as though she speaks to me more harshly than she speaks to everybody else. And also, I feel (Bully Goblina) targets me specifically to be micromanaged.

An example of what I mean, would be today when she came up to me multiple times throughout the day, to tell me where to stand. I hardly moved, yet (Bully Goblina) felt the need to tell me where to stand ( I hardly moved 5 feet). Lastly, when there was only about an hour left on her shift, (Bully Goblina) approached me again, and told me to stand in a dark corner where guests could hardly see me. I stood in that corner for about an hour, without having any guests ask me questions, most likely because they could not see me.

I am sending this email from a throw away account, and using an anonymous web browser, because I really like working for the company. (Bully Goblina) makes things harder than they need to be.

Thank you
Bad wording. Don’t make anything you send to HR sound personal or as if feelings are involved. It has to sound cold and indirect. Also, when dealing with HR you often need paper trails or extra harsh wording. Don’t just say they’re treating you like shit, say how it stops you from doing your job and you feel you could be more efficient without them.

God it sounds so passive aggressive and corporate. That's probably how all corporate drone normies speak at their job. Thank god I work a solitary job and thus don't have to interact with others and especially not HR or foid bosses.

Get that bitch fired :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

brutal that the HR is also a goblina

God it sounds so passive aggressive and corporate. That's probably how all corporate drone normies speak at their job. Thank god I work a solitary job and thus don't have to interact with others and especially not HR or foid bosses.
I'm going to leave out the part about "anonymous web browser", because foids don't need to be thinking about Tor. Many people forget that a useful application of Tor is to protect whistleblowers.

I hate foids, like Eren Yeager hates titans.