Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Corona chan has doomed me even more

xMadcelx

xMadcelx

Recruit
★★
I made a post about a brutal situation about my roommate's new girlfriend, here it is for some context:

Corona chan isn't preventing her from coming into our apartment to fuck, play games and do stupid shit and it's so annoying and worst part of all, I have hear them giggling and see them cuddling and shit, I seriously don't know what to do, and no I can't tell her it's too dangerous for her to come around because she lives like 2 blocks away and is in isolation aswell when she's not here

fuck my life

Inform your landlord about an outsider getting in and you think there should be safety measures to prevent them from going inside. Jfl.

Inform your landlord about an outsider getting in and you think there should be safety measures to prevent them from going inside. Jfl.

Tbh.

OP, you might be afraid to damage your relationship with your roommate but he respects neither your inceldom nor your health so why not at this point.

if shes in isolation then she shouldnt be going over to get fucked by chad

brutal to read it, still over

brutal. incels shouldn't have room mates tbh. you will be crying in your room while Chad roommate has threesomes