Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Could A.I solve the world problems?

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
Could we create A.I and Androids then use them to surpass Humans, we can then decrease the Human population to about 100 million, A.I shall inherit the Earth

Someone should invent an AI that will prevent other AI in the future from gaining too much power
AI will take our jobs, with AI the human world will develop way way faster. But people are retarded and they’ll keep making better and better robots and AI until the AI is too powerful. The AI however would still be programmed to serve humanity, so it’s not all bad right? Wrong. The AI will serve humanity, and since most of us won’t have jobs, worth, the AI will come to the logical conclusion that eradicating us would be the most beneficial outcome for humanity.

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.
AI will eradicate most of humanity and a small group will live as kings.

Hopefully we’ll be long dead by then, and since none of us will have children it shouldn’t matter to us

@Dusk
They will use AI to make their lives easier and ours harder

How would that solve anything?

No because you can't CREAMPIE AI :feelsdevil:

No because you can't CREAMPIE AI :feelsdevil:

We need female androids with AI and voice modulators.

I want to creampie artificial womb :feelsdevil:

Can AI solve my inceldom? Sex is my world