Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Could Elliot Rodger be a slayer if he was 6’3?

I

Ihatemyself556

Recruit
★★
Let’s say if he had the same face and was living in the same location, do you think he would be a slayer if he was 6’3 tall. Because facially he was descent looking but he was a Manlet and hapa. I think Elliot was about 5’7.

Not a slayer, but he could get a girlfriend

Maybe not a slayer, especially in chadifornia but if calmed his autistic ass down and didn't go ER he could have easily got the blond white Becky GF he desired during the kpop crazy if he was 6'3.

Too much of a sperg to be a slayer, but he could definitely get a gf

He's already become a slayer, lol

Let’s say if he had the same face and was living in the same location, do you think he would be a slayer if he was 6’3 tall. Because facially he was descent looking but he was a Manlet and hapa. I think Elliot was about 5’7.
If he gymaxxed too then yes
Motherfucker had really terrible feminine gay face he just need more testosterone so if he was 6’3 then people will perceive him more masculine than he was

He could slay with 6'3 if he was:-

1.) Gymmaxxed
2.) Didnt have autism
3.) Nt
4.) Bullymaxxed

yes, high tier normie, but cuz he was manlet he was incel