Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Could this pashtun girl from Kabul pass as a local in your country?

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
Looks legit white tbh

Mogs many ameriMUTTs

Hopefully someone reports this whore for being uncovered

She could pass as Slav or Southern European. But she's too pale and not niggerfied like in my mongrel country.

With those blue eyes and white skin? Gypsies are usually dark and look indian no?
ur right about them having darker skin, but they look very simiar, some even have fair skin and colored eyes like the pic u showed
this is the average gypsy beggar here

This is the kind of girl a warlord comes and steals from her family to take as his nth wife or concubine.

she can pass in western europe but theres somthing about her which clearly blows her "cover" , she just looks like a non-western whitoid

she can pass in western europe but theres somthing about her which clearly blows her "cover" , she just looks like a non-western whitoid
Inferior bone structure.

i will give you five camels for her

Dress her up like the typical Westernized whore and she'd pass well enough.

half of the hippie dogs that roam around out here are mogged by this foid. Shes got a 40 year old mom look already tho.

It depends, if we were in the nice part of town - yes, because she looks white. If we were in the Mexican/immigrant part of town - no, she looks too white.

I'll give 100 goats to her father to fuck if he lets me keep her as a sex slave.

Yes but anyone can be a local in burgerland

In Bulgaria, yes