Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Could you imagine how much the average American foid chits(srs)

B

bcroger

Major
★★★
American women outside of college campuses and high schools (adult high schoolders) are pretty much just bags of fat. They are pretty much the fattest group of ppl on planet earth.

Americans as a whole are obese, but look at the extent though. 41% of Hispanic men are obese, but nearly 50% of hispanic foids are (Source) 56% of sheboons are obese but about 39% of blk men are (source) 40% of white men and women are obese. Furthermore, its easier for a man to be classified as "obese" since a man has over 26 lbs more muscle and denser bones than do women.(source)

Women are "significantly" more obese than men and the gap is growing (source)

Can you imagine the amount of chit they make on average?

Last edited:

American women outside of college campuses and high schools (adult high schoolders) are pretty much just bags of fat. They are pretty much the fattest group of ppl on planet earth.

Americans as a whole are obese, but look at the extent though. 41% of Hispanic men are obese, but nearly 50% of hispanic foids are (Source) 56% of sheboons are obese but about 39% of blk men are (source) 40% of white men and women are obese. Furthermore, its easier for a man to be classified as "obese" since a man has over 26 lbs more muscle and denser bones than do women.(source)

Women are "significantly" more obese than men and the gap is growing (source)

Can you imagine the amount of chit they make on average?
There is something the government is putting in our food that is making us look like this.

There is something the government is putting in our food that is making us look like this.
American women just eat out like crazy. I work with them. They are always eating out

American women just eat out like crazy. I work with them. They are always eating out
There's more to it than that but I see your point. There needs to be massive starvation for a couple weeks in this country at least.

Ironically, I actually think this health concerns for the United States is a good thing. I want to see a lot of these fucks die over from a heart attack. I want less people to exist in this country. Imagine what the world would be like if there were only Half a billion. The air quality will improve there be enough food and shelter for everyone. We would all be living in a paradise with the exception that we would make the mistake again to reproduce a large numbers. Humans always shoot themselves in the foot.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back