Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Could you shitskin simians stop glorifying pissheads for the sake of your own self respect

Can you?

• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-

They shouldn't be glorified. They should be locked in cages and be slowly fed to my pitbulls. All foids should.

They should be immobilized on a stake and serve as a public coom bucket for brocels to freely rape, and then burn them alive when they get sick from starvation and or pregnant

no, i raceworhship blonde women on a daily basis. im obsessed with them
i don't see them in real life but when i open my 20gb folder of blonde white girls images i stare at the images for like 5 or 6 hours daily.

no, i raceworhship blonde women on a daily basis. im obsessed with them
i don't see them in real life but when i open my 20gb folder of blonde white girls images i stare at the images for like 5 or 6 hours daily.
Its become a way of life for me.

Its become a way of life for me.
yeah, if i manage to even get a fat ugly white femcel one day and she gives me a mixed child then i would feel better about myself.
i would also be her simp and treat her like a godess

Last edited:
yeah, if i manage to even get a fat ugly white femcel one day and she gives me a mixed child then i would feel better about myself.
i would also be her simp and treat her like a godess
:yes: :yes: :yes:

no, i raceworhship Asian women on a daily basis. im obsessed with them
i don't see them in real life but when i open my 20gb folder of Cute Korean girls images i stare at the images for like 5 or 6 hours daily.