Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Counselor that I will be seeing tomorrow.

Grotesque

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
There was nothing here.

Please murder me.

Last edited:
You would be able to communicate better with a man that only speaks Hindi.

She says that males and females are equal on dating sites.

Fuark, that Jawline.

Female Counselors = Dumb cunts at uni who studied an easy major because they wanted to suck Chad cock every weekend.

Her face isn't the greatest but her body is legit 11/10 for a 45 yo woman.

And I have to listen to her tell me repeatedly that I'm not ugly in 8 hours while comparing her life situation to mine like it's not going to be the most intense suifuel I've heard in my life.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

throw a tantrum until you get reassigned

Dear Allah, please kill me in my sleep. Really do it tonight, unlike the previous 7000 which I have asked you.

And I have to listen to her tell me repeatedly that I'm not ugly in 8 hours while comparing her life situation to mine like it's not going to be the most intense suifuel I've heard in my life.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
u argue with her no?

Bring blackpill scientific material (print it out) when you go to the session.

You would be able to communicate better with a man that only speaks Hindi.
Time to forget English! @Grotesque main aapke halat samaj sac te :(:(:(. Incelistan kil ye Qurbani de ne jarourat hai!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Just tell her she's a dirty whore and a slut and insult her life in general, and you'll be out of the office in no time.

Do you HAVE to go tomorrow, or is it an option YOU are making?

Dear Allah, please kill me in my sleep. Really do it tonight, unlike the previous 7000 which I have asked you.

DON'T LEAVE WITHOUT SHAHEEDHOOD! WJKK WJKF! HAR HAR MAHADEV!

She says that males and females are equal on dating sites.
out of spite i'd make a whole powerpoint on how she's wrong citing sources and proof. Also shes old, she doesn't know what it's really like now

I woke up this morning

Fuck you Allah